Chapter 5: Cat is out the Bag, or Tiger and Idiot is out the Cell-

(I left these pages unwritten for a year... It's a time for a change... We're doing this the old fashioned LB way! Typing on my phone in the middle of the night!)

Tina the Tiger's P.O.V.

Goldy has been singing THIS STUPID HARMONICA SONG AND IT'S ANNOYING!!! "Sad harmonica!-" "SHUT UP GOLDY!" I looked around the cell to find something... A weapon crate! I went to pull it closer to the cage, please have something in here to free us!

Ryan's P.O.V.

As we repeated our orders to Unicorn he went back to the kitchen and gave us our food and drinks. The date was going well, it was awkward but with Unicorn Mann as the entertainment, it seemed to distract us from being nervous. "It seems the silence is increasing so I shall sing the lovely couple a poem. "We're not a couple." Cookie chipped in one last time, although her words were hurtful her beauty is all I cared about "Ahem." Unicorn Mann cleared his throat. "Let me tell you all about how my life got flipped upside down." He said dramatically, this was weird. "And I liked to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel-Air-" *BANG* Everyone looked up to the ceiling as the sound of a shotgun rang from the attic, and then a familiar scream. "UNICORN MANN!!!" "Uh-oh." Cookie and I stared at each other confused, was that Tina? Unicorn sprinted towards the front desk and got out a pirate cannon!? "You'll never take me out alive!!!" "I WASN'T PLANNING ON IT!!!" Tina shot a hole through the roof and jumped down, anger in her eyes. "What is going on?!" "Ryan! Unicorn gone bananners!!" "Why do I feel like this is your fault?" "IT IS!!!" Tina chucked a grenade at Unicorn man releasing a massive explosion in the back. "THE COOKIE CAKE DESSERT! I WORKED SO HARD ON THAT!" "We were gonna have cookie cake!?" Cookie yelled saddened, I wanted to hold her tightly and take away her sorrows but this wasn't the time!

Cookie's P.O.V.

In the mists of the chaos Ryan quickly grabbed my hand, my face quickly heated up. NO COOKIE!!! DON'T FALL FOR YOUR BESTIE'S STUPID DOLT CUTE CARING- NO STOP THAT BRAIN! We ran outside to the back, a large lake river flowed making a beautiful sight. There were several boats near the dock, as Tina, Goldy, and Unicorn drew closer it seems this was our safest option. We ran onto a boat not daring to engage in Tina's wrath. "Run away!" Unicorn jumped into the boat we were at and started it up, this isn't good! "Hello everyone this is captain Unicorn Mann here we had some issues earlier but your date can resume her for I always have a back up plan!" "Can you wish the cake here?" "Yes please." "Alright you two!" Appeared in front of Ryan and I was the most beautiful thing I ever seen... A large ice kream sandwich cookie cake just for me and Ryan. I was in awe until I noticed Ryan left to confront Unicorn. "What was that about?!" "You know Tina and Goldy, trying to ruin the date-" THIS IS NOT A- WHATEVER I DON'T CARE I HAVE CAKE!!! The rest was a blur as I mostly ate my cake, but Ryan sat down in front of me and joined the feast. "This friend hangout is getting a bit overwhelming." "You can say that again..." "Are you okay Cookie? No injuries?" "No I'm fine, how about you?" "I'm still alive so that's good." It became quiet once more, but we needed this. I gazed across the horizon, staring at the sunset. "It's beautiful huh Cookie?" "Hm?" "The sunset, as day fades into night." "Yeah, I guess it is beautiful-"

"Wise men say~"

"What is that?" "Oh I turned on some music to give the place more atmosphere."

"Only fools rush in~"

Ryan looked at me and I looked back, it was almost fully night.

"But I can't help~"

He leaned closer, I just sat down admiring him.

"Falling in love~"

Our faces burned inches apart...

"With...~"

*BOOM* I broke out of my trance at the sound of a cannon and shot my eyes at Tina and Goldy. Are they riding on jet skis?! Unicorn glared and ran to the front. "Hold onto your hats everyone! Full steam ahead!"

(I have an idea of what I want to do in the future with my stories, but we just have to play the long game. If you enjoyed then thanks I'm going to try to write more, see you next chapter! BYE-BYE!)