Chapter 1

It's been a few days since Izuku saved Eri from Overhaul and since he adopted her.

"Papa?" Eri asked.

"Yes little one?"

"When will I get a Mama?"

Izuku sighed and said, "As soon as I can find her, then you will."

Eri nodded and Izuku heard his phone ring. He picked it up and raised an eyebrow.

"Wonder who this is," Izukj muttered. "Hello?"

Izuku narrowed his eyes and said, "I'm sorry, but you have the wrong number. I am not Izuku Midoriya. Goodbye."

Izuku hung up and turned to Eri who yawned.

"Guess it's time for a nap," Izuku said as she held up her hands and Izuku picked her up. I don't want to go, but Whis said that I have to be there to save the UA kids... I have no choice, I must call my mother.

Timeskip to Inko's arrival

"Hi mom," Izuku said as he opened the door to his apartment.

"Izu!" Inko said as she hugged her son as if he'd disappear once again.

"I'm here Mom," Izuku said hugging his mother. "And I'm going to stay, I promise."

When the two separated from the hug, Inko asked, "Where have you been?! I terrified that I'd never see you again!"

"I'll explain everything later, with the Bakugou family as well," Izuku replied. "But right now, I have to go save the UA kids from some villains and I need you to watch over Eri for me while I'm gone. I wanted to wait before telling you I'm back, but it it seems like fate is being quite the bitch right now."

"Who's Eri?" Inko asked.

"My daughter," Izuku replied. "She's only 4 at the moment and can already speak like us. I adopted her after killing Overhaul who abused her, and, before you ask, I gave him a choice. He chose incorrectly and he paid the price. Besides, he was a villain who decided his own fate. I'll be back mom. Goodbye and also, Eri knows about you for I showed her a picture of you and everyone I know."

With that, Izuku put two fingers on his forehead and vanishes from his apartment and reappeared in front of a girl with brown hair and one with frog like features.

"Who are you?" the girl with brown hair asked.

"You may call me Instincts," Izuku replied. "I'm here to save you all."

"We don't..."

"Oh really?" Izuku asked. "Then please do tell me why you are having trouble against villains."

"There are villains here?!" the girl exclaimed.

"Yeah, your class is fighting them as we speak," Izuku replied.

"How do you know that?" he frog girl asked. "Are you a villain?"

Before he could answer, a tall male wearing a cloak walked out from behind the trees, and said, "Looky here. A couple of children playing Heroes. How pathetic."

Raising an eyebrow, Izuku asked, "Who the fuck are you?"

"I am Muscular," the man replied taking off his cloak and throwing it to the ground. "And I am here for her."

Muscular then pointed at the brown haired girl and said, "Your father wants to speak with you, Uraraka."

Uraraka then scowled and said, "Tell that bastard that I said, 'Go to hell'!"