Chapter 2

Ochaco PoV

"Hello my child," All for One said as he walked towards me. "Why did you run from me and your destiny?"

I gave him a death glare and said, "Because my destiny is to be a Hero not a Villain, father. I won't become like you and I won't become your successor."

My father sighed and said, "Very well, but I wonder what you will think when I kill your friends and their families."

"Why must you be so damn stubborn and so controlling in my life?!" I exclaimed. "Why do you even want me to be your successor? You already have the perfect one!"

"Because All for One can only be given to family and the person must be able to handle it's power," my father replied his quiet. "For if they can't, then their entire body will be all over the place."

I was silent and he continued on, "The last person exploded from the amount of power my Quirk held. You hold the DNA and the body fit for the job... Please take off that disguise. I can't stand it."

I looked at my father and said, "Its a way to disrespect you and the villains that are my supposed family. The Urarakas are the only ones I call family. So I have 3 words for you... Go fuck yourself!"

My father sighed once more and said, "You'll come around. They always do."

With that said, my father walked out of the room I'm being kept in and I was alone once more to my thoughts.

Who was that guy who killed Muscular? Why was he there? And most importantly, how will the others treat me now that they most likely know that I'm the daughter of the most dangerous, and powerful, villain?

Bakugou PoV

"Where the hell am I?!" I exclaimed. "What do you fucks want with me?! If I don't get answers soon, then I'll blow your asses to kingdom come!"

"Hello Katsuki Bakugou," a new voice said. "I am All for One and the father of Ochaco or as I know her as, Salem. I want you to join us in a new world that I am building. Join us, Katsuki Bakugou, and you'll gain more power than you already have."

I gave him a devilish grin and said, "Fuck off bastard! I won't ever join you!"

All for One sighed and said, "You'll see that you are on the wrong side, Katsuki Bakugou l, you'll see soon enough."

Ochaco PoV

I let my disguise drop and see myself for the first time in 12 years. When I was younger I would see how cool I looked, but now all I see is a monster.

 When I was younger I would see how cool I looked, but now all I see is a monster

"Why must I look so much like mother," I asked myself. "Why must I be related to monsters? How will everyone react knowing what I truly look like?"

Izuku PoV

I was outside of the building with the two familiar energy signatures. I narrowed my eyes at the signature that felt like Uraraka's. Earlier it felt like  the sun as in pure good, but now it has a twisted, almost evil, feel to it. Plus, it was easily two... no, three times more powerful than it was. What happened to it?

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and took off my green jacket revealing a dark green sleeveless shirt that hugged my body. I then activated Ultra Instinct and jumped down and landed in front of a male who looked as if he had third degree burns all over his body.

"You must be Instinct," he said. "The boss thought you'd risk saving the two UA students. I am Dabi and this is my friend Toga."

I accidentally deactivated UI and said, "Himi?"

"Izu?" Toga asked as she dropped her knife and as tears threatened to spill. "I-is that really you?"

I nodded and Toga jumped on me crying as I began to whisper calming words into her ear and all the while, Dabi looked on as confusion was written clear as day on his face.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Dabi asked.

Toga, deciding to ignore him, slapped me before saying, "WHERE THE FUCK WERE YOU FOR THE LAST FOVE FUCKING YEARS!? DO YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED ME, UNCLE HISASHI, AUNTIE INKO, AUNTIE MITSUKI, UNCLE B, AND PAPA WERE?! YOU FORCED ME TO WORK UNDERCOVER FOR PAPA TO GET INTO THE DAMN LEAGUE OF VILLAINS! YOU ARE SOOOO LUCKY THAT I WON'T MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP! ANOTHER THING! HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU HAVE A QUIRK?!"

"We can talk later," I told my cousin. "Tell Uncle T that I said 'Hi'. Also, will I have to give the whole, 'don't break her heart' talk to Dabi?"

Toga blushed a bit and said, "He isn't my boyfriend, Izu. Just go do the whole Hero thing. We'll talk later."

I nodded and reactivated UI, before smirking and dashing through the wall leaving behind my favorite cousin and her friend Dabi.

Like she said, I thought as I started beating villains. Time to be a Hero.