Chapter 3

A/N: Izuku will be a Saiyan in this story. If you want to know how, then look no further than the Dragon Balls. Enjoy!

"Stop dodging you bastard!" a villain shouted as he swiped at Izuku with long claws. "Why won't you just stand still?!"

Izuku shrugged and said, "Because I can't. Also, is that the best you can do?"

The villain growled and instead of dodging this time around, Izuku dashed forwards and landed a punch on his collar bone as a sickening crunch sounded as the blow landed and the villain shot backwards and he landed in a wall.

"Man these people are weak," Izukh muttered as he continued on.

He soon arrived at a room and kicked it open startling Ochaco and making her go into her real form.

"Instinct?" she asked. "Is that you?"

"So this is the real you," Instinct said as Ochaco bowed her head.

"I'm a freak aren't I?" she asked him.

Izuku then walked over to her and said, "Why keep it hidden? I think you look beautiful like this."

"You don't even know me," Ochaco said. "Why save me even when you know that I'm the daughter of All for One?"

Izuku sighed and said, "Isnt that what Heroes do? Save others even when they don't know them?"

"Who are you?" she asked him. "The only other true hero in this world is Izumi and you have the same caring, kind, and heroic aura as she does."

"Will you report me once I get you and Bakugou out of here?" Izuku asked her.

"Not unless you give me reason to," Ochaco replied as she changed her looks once more and looked to Izuku expecting an answer.

"I am Izuku Midoriya," Izuku replied looking at Ochaco who had wide eyes. "The older brother of Izumi Midoriya and I have been away for the last 5 years."

"B-But she said that you were Quirkless," Ochaco said.

"I guess I'm just a late bloomer then," Izuku replied, before reactivating UI and stood up with his hand out. "Come on. We need to find Bakugou."

The two then ran out of the room and almost immediately ran into Spinner and the man-woman from the camp attack.

"Where are you going with the boss's daughter, Instinct?" Spinner asked.

"I'm taking her out of here, because she doesn't want anything to do with you," Izuku replied his silver eyes glowing. "Now get out of here, before I deal with you both."

The two villains faltered, but held their ground. Izuku then shrugged his shoulders and said, "Your funeral."

Izuku then dashed forwards and punched the man-woman sending him/her into a wall and turned to Spinner.

"You really want to fight me?" Izuku asked before the villain ran away, causing Izuku to give out a light chuckle.

He then turned to Ochaco and said, "Lets go."

A blast of fire then almost hit the two of them, if Izuku hadn't dodged and he shouted, "Hey! You could've hurt me and Uraraka here!"

"Get your filthy hands off her, villain!"

"Just fucking great," Izuku muttered. "Ende-whore."

"Wait!" Ochaco shouted. "He saved me!"

"He's still a villain, miss," Best Jeanist replied. "After all, using your Quirk without a license is illegal."

"I'm tired of this shit," Izuku muttered and before he could take a step, an explosion of wind blew everyone back. Knocking Izuku out of UI and defeating several heroes at the same time.

"What the hell was that?" Izuku asked before noticing that UI wasn't active. "Damn it!"

"Hello my child," All for One said to Ochaco causing all the Heroes', who were awake, eyes to widen. "Why did you run?"

"Because I don't want to be the next you!" Ochaco shouted her voice filled with hatred. "I hate you! I want nothing to do with you!"

A bright golden light then erupted from Izuku and he said, "Sorry to interrupt this little family discussion, but I'm going to take you down All for One!"

"Do I know you?" the villain asked him.

"Give me a second," Izuku replied as he stood still and closed his eyes, before the familiar silvery-blue aura appeared around him and he reopened his eyes revealing the color silver.

"You must be Instinct," All for One said.

"The one and only," Izuku replied with a  short bow. "Now then, can we just skip the usual chit-chat and go right to the battle?"

All for One nodded and Izuku said, "Someone get her outta here!"

"If we take her, then she's going to jail!" a hero shouted. "She's related to that guy and..."

Izuku then appeared in the Hero's face and growled out, "You do that, and nothing will save you from my wrath. Got it?"

The hero nodded and Izuku reappeared in front of All for One as he got into his battle stance and as All for One got into his own, Izuku said, "Be prepared to die, All for One!"