Chapter 2

After sitting in this chair waiting for Allison to finish my hair and makeup, my butt has become quite numb. I wanted to make a good first impression on Kayla and her friends so I let Allison dmy hair and makeup, she had done my hair in loose waves so my hair was barely to my waist. I asked if I could wear her clothes too because honestly I had a shitty taste in clothes, so I picked out a black Nirvana crop-top, high waisted shorts, and a pair of my black vans.

I was sitting in the living room waiting for Allison to get ready. When she finally cam downstairs she had he hair straightened, and was earing a pink tank top with a bow in the back, a pair of white shorts and paired with a pair of white converse. She texted Kayla telling her we were ready, and not shortly after there was a knock at our door. Kayla was standing there with a blue crop top, black shorts and with a pair of cute flats on, she looked super pretty, the blue top making her eyes more blue.

"Are you guys ready for a fun ass time?" Kayla asked us

"Hell Ya!" I said, I feel so out of my limit right now, I like the new me I could really get used to this.

We finally stop and got out of Kayla's car, We had arrived at a huge house that was probably big enough to be called a mansion. I could hear the loud music coming from inside from outside. When we walked in the music had multipled. Kayla walked us over to two other girls that were standing towards the back.

"Ashley, Allison this is Patricia and Sara. Sara, Patricia this is Ashley, and Allison." Patricia was a shorter girl with brown eyes, and she had brown hair that was curled with a bandana on. She was wearing a over-sized Nirvana shirt, and ripped skinny jeans pulled together with her black combat boots. Sara was taer than all of us, she had straight brown hair, and brown eyes. She was wearing a white tribal tanktop and a pair of black shorts and black flats.

"Hey Ashley and Allison." Sara and Patricia had said.

"Hey, where are the guys?" Kayla asked the girls. I wonder who the guys are?

"They are running a little late, Mikey just texted me and said he's almost here." Sara told us.

"Oh well, Who wants a drink!?"

"I Do!" I blurted out. Allison gives me a weird look, I have never drank before, but there is always a first for everything. 

~(A/N) Okay guys! Here's the second chapter I tried to make it long, and I tried introducing all my characters, Love yo guys! x -Ashley