Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning with a strong throbbing pain in the side of my head. I guess that's what happens when you have fun and drink while doing it.  I walked into my bathroom grab a bottle of Tylenol and pour a glass of water and pop two pills in my mouth. I went downstairs to pour myself some cereal and unlocked my homescreen. I have a new text from Luke saying the directions to his house. Oh shit I forgot I'm meeting up with Luke later today. I run to the upstairs bathroom my sister and I share and pull my hair up into a messy bun, and put on some cover-up on and finish it off with winged eyeliner. I decide to go across the hall to my sisters room and wake her up.

"Al! Wake up! I need your help. I'm going to Luke's house today, and I need your help getting a outfit." I shake Allison's shoulder one last time before she let's out a loud groan and opens her eyes. She gets up rubbing the sleep from her eyes, and walks over to her closet and starts humming a familiar song by Blink 182. She walks out of her closet and tosses some articles of clothing at you.

"I recommend to wear your black bow flats. Now go get him tiger" Allison says with a wink before I walk out of her room.

Luke's P.O.V

I've been up all morning thinking about what could happen today with Ashley. I was lost in thought I didn't realize I have been pasing in my room. I hear a knock at my bedroom door, Calum comes in. I share my flat with Calum and the guys, but we're rarly all here at once. We either are working our part time jobs or at the studio working on covers of song or writing our own pieces for our own band, 5 Seconds Of Summer.

"Hey I heard that Ashley chick from last night is coming over. Man you really need to stop pasing, you're creating a draft."

"Sorry Cal, I'm just so nervous. I've never felt this way about a girl before." I said biting my lip ring.

"Dude, keep biting your lip it's gonna fall off. But there's nothing to be nervous about, you're Luke freaking Hemmings for fuck sakes. You can hangout with one girl for a couple hours." After Calum says that I fell alot more relaxed about Ashley coming over today.

"You're right. Thanks Calum."

"That's what I'm here for bro. So you better get cleaned up before she comes over." He's right, I was still wearing my shirt from last night and my TMNT underwear.

~(A/N) Sorry for such a late reply, was in the hospital all night with my cousin. He broke both bones in his arm and both bones were sticking out of skin. Please pray for a great recovery, he's in surgery right now. Love you all!~