Vegeta's Dilemma

For the last few mornings Vegeta has been very ill and haven't been himself much. Goku went to visit the saiyan nearly everyday to check on him. He was getting worried that something was wrong.

"Vegeta, you've been sick and angry all week long. You need to let me take you to the doctor," Bulma complained.

"Go away woman," Vegeta hissed.

"I'm not going anywhere until you let me take you."

"No Bulma. I will not go."

"And why is that?"

"I have my reasons."

"Vegeta please. I'd really would like for you to go."

"Hell no."

Goku knocked on the door and peep into the room watching Vegeta and Bulma go back and forth. He really didn't want to walk in on their squabble but he knew one of them were bound to see him.

"Oh look Vegeta, there's your boyfriend," Bulma said sarcastically.

Vegeta turned around to look at Goku and gave him a week smile. Goku's hurt fluttered every time he was near Vegeta and all he wanted to be was close to him. Goku was starting to develop a protective stance over Vegeta. He really couldn't really explain it but he knew he would kill anything that tried to come his way.

"Hi Kakarot," Vegeta said weakly.

"Hey Bulma. Hey Vegeta," he greeted as he sat on Vegeta's bed.

"Goku could you please help me out with him? He won't listen to me," Bulma pleaded with Goku.

"I'll help you. Don't worry," Goku agreed.

"At least you understand the severity of this," Bulma said, "I'll be on my way. Let me know if you make any progress."

"You betcha."

Bulma left out of the room leaving Goku and Vegeta all alone with each other. Vegeta signaled Goku to come closer to him. Lately, Vegeta has been very different towards Goku. He's been somewhat kind. Vegeta opened the drawer and pulled some pills out of the drawer.

"I've been to the doctor, Kakarot," Vegeta explained to him.

"Then what's wrong Vegeta?"

"I'm fine. Just a little stomach bug."

"Oh good. Will be able to spar soon?"

"Eventually but not now Kakarot. It's not safe to."

"I understand. I'm just happy that you went. Why didn't you tell Bulma though?"

"She would've been nosy like she normally is and it irritates me," he groaned.

"Okay Geta."

Vegeta stomach turned sour and he had the urge to run to the toilet. So he launched to the bathroom with a confused Goku resting on the bed. Vegeta groaned because he already knew what was about to happen. And all of the food he had at during that morning was now in the toilet.

Goku went to go get him some orange juice while he was puking his brains out. Bulma was sitting in the kitchen looking depressed.

"Oh hey Goku, she said acknowledging his prenatal that was now in the kitchen.

"Hey Bulma," he replied, "Are you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine. Just a little sad that Vegeta won't open up to me and the fact he won't go to the doctor. All he does is sleep, eat, throw up his food, and fuss at everyone. He's been really moody since he's been sick."