Dragon Balls

Bulma heard the conversation between Vegeta and Goku. She was pissed but she also felt bad for Goku. She didn't know how to even process what was even happening right now. Her husband was knocked up by one of her closest friends since childhood. "Where did I go wrong," she questioned herself. Jealousy raged through her body at the same time because this put their family at jeopardy.

Bulma pulled out her phone and sighed. "Maybe I shouldn't do this," she thought but thinking about her husband being pregnant made her angry all over again, "I am going to do it." She dialed in a number and it rang a few times before she heard a hello on the other line. It was Chi Chi.

"Are you alone," Bulma asked.

"Yes for the moment. Is everything okay Bulma? It sounds like you're upset."

"I am far from okay. I just found out something about our husbands."

"What could that possibly be?"

"They're cheating on us."

The phone went silent. Chi Chi heart broke at the words that came out of Bulma's mouth. She never thought Goku had it in him to ever cheat on her. Lately, she's been having her doubts but Bulma just confirmed it.

"With who? What's her name?"

"Oh it's not a her. It's with each other."

Chi Chi chuckled, "Are you serious Bulma? That can't be."

"Chi Chi, I'm serious. Vegeta is pregnant."

"How the hell is he pregnant? They're two men for God's sake. Apparently, saiyans can bare children no matter what the gender is."

"How did you find out?"

"I overheard their argument. He's a month."

"I cannot believe what I'm hearing right now. This was going on right under our noses."

"Yeah I know. I'm definitely shocked by this. I dont even know how to begin to approach Vegeta with this."

"Me neither."

"Chi Chi, don't do anything drastic to Goku. I know we're pissed and hurt right now but I think he's going through enough right now."

"I cant promise you that right now."

"Chi Chi Don't."

"Bye Bulma," she said as she hung up the phone.

Chi Chi's mind went on autopilot after her and Bulma's conversation. All she wanted to do was hurt Goku with every fiber of her body. She knew she couldn't do anything when it came to combat so she'd have to find some other avenue to get him where it hurts. "I'll be damn if I let this happen on my watch," she snapped. She knew she couldn't say much to Gohan to influence him to change his mind about his father and Goten loved his father too much to let her hurt him.

Meanwhile, Goku has no idea what just happened. It seemed like his world just went into shambles and he's moping around with a broken heart. Vegeta was ashamed of him and their child and it only broke him even worse. The only person who he wanted to talk to is his eldest son, Gohan. He went to knock on his door and it took while for him to come to the door. Gohan eyes lit up seeing his dad at the door.

"Oh hey dad. It's pretty late.," he greeted.

Goku burst into tears and hugged Gohan. "I messed up son."

"What happened dad? Come on in and sit down." Gohan was concerned about his father who was now in tears on his couch. He could tell something was tearing his dad apart but he didn't know what.