Chapter 11: Ruined Day

"Did someone call my name?" Classic Sans asked walking over to Geno, Blue, Dust, and Reaps. "No I was just saying that it's nice spending time at your AU." Geno replied with a smile. "See? I told you no one could beat the classics." Classic snickered winking. "Classic please we are having fun don't start making your ridiculous puns!" Blue exclaimed finding the overwhelming bitterness in the pun. "Heh, sorry Blue. I should know that my puns can be bone rattling sometimes." Classic chuckled smiling with his well known grin. Blue groaned from the puns falling out of Classic's mouth.

All was well till Ink and Error both froze like they have just been turned to deathly hollow statues. Error having his eye sockets cover with the words 'ERROR' and for Ink he had no eye lights but he still had the look of pain written all over his face. "Error?! Did you crash?! Did your haphephobia trigger?!" Dream now frightened and overwhelmed with his love frozen like how he was when turned to stone. "Broseph come on! Dis is a good joke and all but ya sorta scarin' everyone here!" Fresh said having the hint of fear in his voice but slowly he kept thinking of only one thing he wished they would never have considered doing. Fresh's sunglasses went blank with a frown losing his 80's lingo like a 3-year-old losing a small teddy bear out in the sand box. Buried. "You all have to leave now! Don't let them see you or else you'll be forced to be touched by Reaps and quickly pass away! Now go hide!"

"Fresh what are you talking about, what's going on, why do we have to hide, and what death is going to occur?" Nightmare asked not believing anything the parasite's warnings that fall out of his mouth. "Trust me on this Nightmare. You all need to hide or there'll just be death, destruction, and possibly a new reset of the entire multiverse..." Fresh said fearing strangling his voice. Everyone looks at each other with frightened and confused looks trying to grasps the situation at hand, trying to understand it like trying to solve how feelings work.

Thoughts break as Error and Ink unfreeze rubbing their foreheads then suddenly look at each other. "N-New ones?" Ink stuttered looking concerned and Error could only nod shaking in fear. "What new ones there is only supposed to be two!" Fresh asked his shades having the words 'What do you mean!?' on the lenses.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Heya! I hope this is a good little continuation start off! I'm still new at this whole making books stuff. Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone!