Chapter 12: New Magic

Hey! Before we start the chapter I have to tell you something! I'll be gone from Chirstmas till New Years. The reason being is that I'm going out of town to visit family! I'll try to post chapters and such while I am seeing family. (Then again I am the only introvert in a huge family of extroverts.) So I wish you all a Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and a happy New year!! Onto the chapter!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Fresh me and Error both saw them and... They claimed that the old creators somewhat vanished because they couldn't... they didn't believe in themselves anymore so new ones came to... 'finish' what they started. They'll be meeting me, you, and Error personally." Ink shook from his own words not even daring to look at anyone in the eyes. "Ok. So whoever these people are sound like bad news for everyone but... WHO ARE THEY!?!?" Nightmare screeched obviously annoyed by the lack of revealment of the people.

Ink, Error, and Fresh looked at each other deciding with no words and all nod. "It's a long story but they are the creators. The reason why Error destroy, Ink creates, and I protect. Sorta why I go around every AU." Fresh chuckled giving a small smile. "...If they are called creators then why do they make Error destroy?" Nightmare questioned. "Because if they don't have a destroyer then AUs will collide and only thing left would be the original. It'll be as if we all but Classic never existed. The entire fandom will die out due to lack of content and Undertale will be forever forgotten and tossed aside." Fresh answered quickly.

Everyone looked at each other but Classic looked away being mortified by the new information. Him being the only one to remember the timelines and all of them. His friends the people he can now just hang out with and truly talk to... all dead and gone with no evidence or sign they lived but his memories. "Come on we don't have all day. We're going with you and demanding these... 'new creators' to no longer force Ink, Error, and you to do anything!" Nightmare said sounding determined.

Error sighed, "Nightmare you can't persuade them. There is no way to persuade them. We all tried but... We get punished for rebelling..." as Error said 'punished' all of their glares went to Error but Dream looked merciful. "Error what do you mean by... punished? What do they do?" Dream asked scared of the answer as he should be.

Ink showed his ribs revealing the missing soul, Error summoned his soul to reveal the scars and cracks, and Fresh showed his parasite, "They gave me the parasite so it could devour my soul. The creators know everything about the soul but they can do anything to us. They can make us small, tall, powerful, weak, insane, sick, and if we die... They will bring us back to life just like we never died in the first place."

"Well then... They can't do anything to us! We're not under any control of a creat-!" Blue exclaimed sounding determined but cut off by Ink. "They do. They just don't talk to you so they let you be. Let you do your own thing because well you're not of any interest to them but of course on occasion they make me kidnap one anomaliy so they can talk to you make you do things that you don't want to do and I can't fight back or I'll get punished..." Error being loud then slowly going quieter as he spoke frowning.

"Well then let's all go. Together. We'll see what they want. They can't fight us all on at once." Geno said trying not to go on a huge cheesy speech. Fresh sighed, "Alright broskies but Classic stayin' here tho. Can't have the original messed up or well that'll be one big mess ta clean up. See ya on the flip side classic bruh!" Fresh said smiling his glasses saying as normal 'YOLO'. He opened a portal to the Anti-void and everyone went through but Classic.

"Hello Error, Ink, and Fresh. Sorry the other is missing. He is easily distracted. It is nice to finally meet you. I see you brought your friends."