Chapter 13: Possible Friend?

"Yes... Why did you want to meet us?" Ink questioned confused to only see a small skeleton with long golden magic bangs but short in the back. The skeleton rose from their sitting position and calmly walks to them and raises their hand. "Don't you know how to greet a friend? Shake my hand and say, 'What is your name?'." Everyone but the skeleton looked at each other questioning if they should or shouldn't shake their hand.

The one that has the fear of being touched mustered the courage and shook the skeleton's hand and asked, "What is your name?" everyone stared in shock as the Error Sans himself was shaking the skeleton's hand. The skeleton smiled and shook his hand replying, "I don't know. I was just made and by all technicalities in this realm I am only 7 years old." Ink, Error, and Fresh were in immediate shock. The billion year old last creators left a 7 year old skeleton kid to replace them and to give commands that must be followed. The small skeleton kid started to laugh seeing the shocked expressions on Ink's, Error's, and Fresh's face.

"You're faces are priceless! I can hear your thoughts by the way and technically in my realm no. They entrusted two male and female 7,000,000 year olds. Reason why they haven't done much because they were spending those years to teach us everything about you three and everyone else. Including Error's feminine side. By the way how are the dolls coming along? When can I play with one?" She said chuckling. Error blushes immensely. "Dolls? What dolls?" Dream asked looking at Error confused but interested.

"What n-no no no I d-don't have a-any d-dolls! N-No dolls! I-I don't see any d-dolls." Error stuttered looking at Dream quickly trying to think of how to get out of this situation till the small skeleton teleported a doll that looked exactly like Dream. "Here's some proof!~ Now since he loves you anytime you're gone and he's alone he loves to cuddle with it!" handing Dream the doll as Dream's face was pure gold as for Error he decided to visit hoodie and sweater town.

Dream took the doll and decided to try to comfort Error. "Ok whatever, so are you a threat or not?" Nightmare growled scowling the small skeleton. "Me no. My brother eh possibly. Every creator has an opposite. Like yin and yang. No, wait some of you don't know what that means. It's like Nightmare and Dream. I'm Dream and my brother is Nightmare. He's serious but has fun hurting people even though he is now linked to Ink and basically all good things. I'm linked to Error and Fresh and all things bad! So no I'm not your enemy my brother possibly is your enemy but he's just a big sack of of black and sadness lately so he won't do anything for a few thousand years. In this time so no worries! Well I guess except for Ink, Error, and Fresh. You guys technically can't die because Fresh isn't truly alive anymore and Error and Ink are gods!" She chirped smiling.

Error glared at her and tried to summon her soul but to all his might he couldn't. "What... Where is your soul!?" Error yelled at her. "Wow interested are you? Sorry but just like Ink no soul! Creators are made with no soul so we can't feel bad about punishing you and picking favorites so we can properly punish." Her words rang in their heads. 'Punish' was made as the ultimate death word.

"Oh right. You guys don't like that word when it comes from a creator. Don't worry I don't do punishments. Just a small tap on the adorable heart shaped nose hole." She smiled opening a portal back to where they were. "Now Classic is scared and I want to meet him so come on let's go!" She walked to the portal.

"I guess we have a new friend? Ally?" Dream said confused. "Well let's just hope she stays true to her words..." Error mumbled. They walked through the portal looking to see she has already started talking to Classic. Only way to find out if she is true to her words is to wait and see.