Asking You Out (Shaun Only)

After meeting Y/N and (kind of) hanging out with her around the hospital, Shaun started to feel something whenever he was near her.

So that's why he was in the staff room, searching intensively through many medical books.

"Shaun," Claire said as she walking into the room with Dr. Lim. "What are you doing?"

"I'm sick." He blandly stated.

"With what?" Lim carefully asked.

"I don't know, I'm looking it up." Shaun said flipping through his sixth medical book.

"What are your symptoms?" Claire asked picking up the medical books Shaun dropped on the floor.

"It's whenever I'm around Y/N," he started. "She probably has it too."

The female doctors smirked at each other. "Shaun, you're not going to find what you have in any of these books."

At this, Shaun looked up. "Why is that?"

"You like Dr. L/N." Claire smiled.

"That doesn't explain—"

"Here's the antidote," Dr. Lim said, reaching over to close the book Shaun was reading. "Ask her out on a date."

"Yeah, you two aren't on the same team anymore so it's not against protocol." Claire explained.

"I don't know how to ask her on a date." Shaun said. "I don't even know of that use of the word date. Dates are fruits."

Claire looked at Lim who nodded.
"Come with me, Shaun."

Shaun followed Claire out into the main building. "Dr. L/N!"

The H/C turned around to face Shaun (who refused to look at her) and Claire. "Hey, what's up?"

"Shaun wants to ask you something," Claire said.

The tips of Shaun's ears turned red as he started to pace around. Claire frowned, this was the start of one of Shaun's episodes.

He started to breathe heavily. "Shaun?" Y/N asked worriedly. "You okay?"

"Shaun." Claire said as Shaun's entire face began to turn red. He then ran away.

Shaun panted heavily as he walked through the locker room. He panicked when he was near Y/N.

"Shaun! There you are!" Speak of the devil, "Claire told me everything. I'd love to go on a date with you."

At this, Shaun turned around. "After our shift?" Y/N asked, tilting her head.

"Yes...yes, I'd like that very much."

(Omg writing for Shaun is difficult)