First Kiss (Morgan)

Y/N and Morgan were getting ready for their shift at St.Bonaventure. Morgan pulled on her heels and went to knock on Y/N's door.

"Y/N? C'mon, we're going to be late!" Morgan tried Y/N's doorknob only to learn it was locked. "Y/N?"

She listened closer to hear Y/N's sobs. Immediately, Morgan fished a hairpin from her ponytail and pried open the lock.

She immediately ran over to the girl and scooped her in her arms, gently hushing her.

Y/N had always been shy and timid since they were small, Morgan has been in this situation more than once.

"What happened?" Asked the blonde, gently rubbing circles on Y/N's back.

"It's just—" Y/N started. "Yesterday, a patient's husband yelled at me when I didn't do anything wrong and they called me worthless and that I shouldn't be working in the lab..."

"That's a complete lie, you're worth more than anyone else to me."

At this, Y/N's heart swelled with these words. She looked up at Morgan with tearful E/C eyes, as Morgan looked down as her with a soft smile.

"Umm..." Y/N timidly said. "C-Can I kiss you?"

The blonde giggled as she nodded. "Yes, you can."

Y/N gently placed her lips onto Morgan's who kissed back. This was definitely the best moment of both their lives.

"Alright," Morgan said as they pulled apart. "We're going to be late if we don't get moving."

"Oh...right." Y/N said grabbing her bag and following Morgan through the door. Just as they were near their car, Morgan gently grabbed her hand with one hand and placed her other hand on her cheek.

"Don't forget, you mean the world to me." Morgan said, kissing Y/N's forehead who turned a deep shade of red.

(I really need to stop writing for her, I can't get her character down)