Author's Note

Jace's story is finally over!! I can't believe it! It's been one hell of a ride, hasn't it? I seriously need to thank all of you for everything you have done regarding the Fighter! Like Pieces of Me, it seemed to be an instant success, retaining and building new followers each and every chapter. It is so close to 10,000 reads, I know it won't be long before it gets there.

I never planned on writing the Fighter. I had always thought POM would be a standalone novel. However, after I saw how invested you guys became with Jace and his story--I knew I had to tell it. I don't plan on another book in the Foundation series. Maybe someday down the line Peyton and Jace will begin bothering me again, but for now, this is the end of a chapter for me.

THANK YOU FOR EVERY COMMENT, EVERY VOTE, EVERY ADD, AND EVERY OUNCE OF SUPPORT YOU SHOWED ME THROUGHOUT THIS PROCESS. I WOULD NOT BE WHERE I AM TODAY IF IT WASN'T FOR ALL OF YOU.

If you are looking for something to hold you over until I get to work on Against All Odds, please check out my Zombie novel, Into the Darkness. It is the next novel I will be publishing after The Fighter and I would love to hear your guys' thoughts on Phoenix and her badass personality.

Pieces of Me is officially being published on Amazon as an ebook and paperback on August 25th. If you haven't already, PLEASE head over to Goodreads and rate and review both Pieces of Me and the Fighter!! If you don't have an account, it's easy and free to create. Just search Kira Adams to find my books. Reviews mean EVERYTHING to indie authors and I need as much support as possible for this huge release.

If you have an Amazon account, PLEASE search Kira Adams and rate/review Pieces of Me for me! I am heading into the beta reader process for the Fighter and would love to create as much buzz about it as possible before it's potential release around October.

Seriously, I cannot thank you guys enough. <3<3<3

Don't forget, if you're not doing something you love, you're not really living.

<3 Krista

🎉 You've finished reading The Fighter (A Foundation Novel, Book Two) - Published 10/28/14; Sample Only 🎉