2%

Shakira's POV

We all get out of the car and Yasmeen locks the door with her car keys . "This Florida weather tho . I'm gonna melt" Kierra says . "I know right". I say fake crying

We walked into the mall heading into different stores buying a lot of clothes that we probably don't need .

"I'm hungry ya wanna get In-N-Out at the food court" I ask holding my stomach I could hear it growling .

"Ooooh I been craving In-N-Out lately omgoshhhh" Yasmeen says . "So we out" Kayla says .

We made our way to the food court having to get through the large line of people . We ordered our food and sat down to eat . I noticed there was this group of men with a hole bunch of tattoos staring at us .

"Ya don't see them guys looking over here" I whisper to them . "Where ?" Yasmeens asks confused . I take my index finger and point over to where those men are with out it being noticeable .

"Damn the one with durag is sexy" . Kayla says
"Ya see that guy with red dreads and sharp teeth he look scary" . Yasmeen says and we all start laughing . They all were pretty weird looking , but cute at the same time . The one that caught my eye is the short one , with blonde and black dreads .

"Yo they are coming over" Kierra says making Kayla panic . "Oh my god , oh my god , oh my god . How does my makeup look does it still look good ." She says taking out her little mirror and applying her lipgloss . "I don't need worry about that I'm cuffed" . Yasmeen says bragging about her relationship with Kobe .

"Your makeup looks great " . I say to Kayla trying to calm her down . I put on my AirPods and putting on the song Sicko Mode . I'm not really that good talking to people and , to be honest I'm not really interested.

"Hey" the durag guy says to all of us but , looking at Kayla in awe . " My name is Stokely but call me Ski , this my vro Jahseh , dis nigga WiFi , he's Trippie and that's Pump . " They all wave in sync except me .

"Do you mind us sitting with y'all" Ski ask . "Of course not come sit next to me". Kayla says instantly sounding kinda thirsty but , it seemed like Ski liked it .

WiFi starts talking to Kierra about videos games and I can kinda hear Ski and Kayla flirting . Trippie and Pump was both on either sides of Yasmeen asking her a hole bunch of questions and asking for her number .

Then Jahseh was diagonal from me . "Hey " I hear a voice say , so I take out one of AirPods to see who is talking to me . It was Jahseh . "Oh , um hi ". I say shyly . "What's your name" He asks . "Oh uh m-my names Shakira". "My names Jahseh". He says putting his hand out .

Jahseh POV

This girl she was beautiful , she had sleeve full of tattoos, with long red dreads that go down to her back . There is something about her that is different from these other girls , I can feel it . "How old are you ?" I ask . She stays quiet and doesn't respond .

Shakira POV

I studied his facial features and his outfit . He has multiple tattoos , one of them saying Numb another one saying Alone . I wonder the meaning of his tattoos . He was wearing all black with a chocker . His style is very different, but he is still really cute.

"Um helloooooo" Hey says impatiently waving his hand in my face . "Oh I-I uh was um daydreaming". "I see you was staring at me" . He laughs . My cheeks starts to burn up . "I asked you question but you never answer" . He says . Oh sorry , what was it ?"

"How old are you" . He ask again . "I'm-.....

I couldn't finish my sentence because I got cut of by seeing this girl . I move over to Yasmeen and whisper in her ear . "That's that bitch Ella with her ugly ass friends " I say balling my fist but still whispering . Jahseh looks confused he might of heard me .

I mouthed to Kayla and Kierra what happened .  "Stay right here we need to handle something". Kayla says to the boys . I wrap my hair up in a bun . I walk right up to her . "So bitch what was that you was saying over the phone hoe". I say . "You said as soon as you see me it is on sight so wassup ". I say intimidating her .

"Bitch , your not scaring nobody". She says trying to act like she is not scared . Then she swings at me and I automatically weave it . I then punch that bitch right in the nose and once she puts her head down I punch her in the stomach . Then she gets a grip of my hair and starts upper cutting me . I hiss at the pain .

"Get the fuck up" Yasmeen says . "Fuck her up Kira fuck her up". I felt weak I wasn't gonna let this dusty ass butch beat me up , so I grabbed her hair punch her few times . Then she was lost and turned around so I kicked her right in her spine .

She falls to the ground and I start throwing punches like there is not tomorrow . Her blood was all over my knuckles and my pants . I feel this person pick me up off of her . It was Jahseh . "Okay that's enough". "Yo you just fucked her up". Jahseh says looking shocked . I could hear Yasmeen , Kayla and Kierra just hyping me up. "Bitch you just beat her ass badly she can't barely even stand". Kierra says .

"We'll get you back for this bitch". Her friends say to me while trying to pick Ella up . Kierra jumps in the conversation immediately . "If ya bitches still gotta problem then we can fight right now" . Kierra says doing her fighting stance . The girls don't answer and just leave the mall .

"Damn I didn't know you knew how to fight". Ski says also in as much shock as Jahseh. "That's the girl version of X right there". WiFi says . I look confused . "Who's X ?"  I ask . "Oh that's just my nickname" . Jahseh says . "Oh". I grab the napkins from behind the counter without permission to wipe off the blood .

"Ma'am you cant just-......"

I cut her off . "Fuck off" I say . We all start to head to exit of the mall . Kayla and Ski are walking hold hands . Yasmeen on the phone with Kobe . Trippie and Pump talking about whatever they talk bout . And WiFi and Kierra talking .

And in the back of everyone was just me and Jahseh walking side by side in silence . "So um you wanted to know" I say trying to break the silence . He looks up confused . "What ?" He says . "I'm 17" I say completely ignoring what he said . "Oh yea , uh I'm 18He says with a smile on his face . I smile back .

"Can I get your Instagram". He says . "Sure my name is Shakira , lowercase , but replace the a with n' x in the beginning and at the end add to a's . I say explaining with my hands . "What's your name on Instagram". I ask him . "XxxTentacion" He says with a blank expression on his face . "That name is ......... different". I say confused .

"I know" He says with a smile that automatically makes me smile . "Okay X I see you". Ski says . Jahseh rolls his eyes playfully . He walks to the group where Ski and the rest is and waves . "Bye . See you around I guess" He says . I wave back .

I meet Yasmeen and Kayla at the car . "Where is Kierra". "She went to go and chill with Venus" . Kayla says while on her phone probably already texting Ski . The rest of the car ride was in silence . I was tired from the events that happened so I fell asleep . But before I fell asleep I kept on thinking about Jahseh , like what does he see in me , is he I attracted to me or no .