10%

Shakira's POV

I finally got to Jenna's house . I walk out my car and go to her front door . I know that Jenna absolutely hates when people knock on her door more than 3 times . Also she hates when people knock on her door like the police so I did exactly that just to annoy her . The door swings open aggressively .

*(This be my mom)*

"Bitch , I haven't seen you in months and you still doing the same shit" She said rolling her eyes and I just laughed .

She waved for me to come in and I followed behind her . I decided not to take off my shoes since we about to leave anyway .

"Ah ah ah , stop" She said and I was so fucking confused .

"If you walking in my house with shoes on put this around your shoes" She added , she handed me these white puffy things , that look like a bonet for your shoes . I put them around my shoes and we headed up to her room .

Jenna she is one of my more older , successful friends she is 20 . She has her own house and she work as a Retail Salesperson . Jenna likes that extra , glamours , sparkly type of life . I like my simple plain dark things , but I still have a few of my own little glamours items  .

*(Jenna's room ❤️)*

*(Jenna's room ❤️)*

We get into her room and she plopped down on her rose gold flip sequin bean bag . Of course knowing Jenna being a extra ass person , she has a extra ass , big ass house . Having 7 bedrooms , 4 bathrooms and few other extra stuff and also she lives alone .

"Why you have all this space?" I asked .

"Bitch , didn't I give you a tour" She said in a dub tone .

I shook my head no .

"Ughhh I'll give you a tour another time " she says getting up and grabbing her glittery key chain , with her house keys and a pink Pom Pom .

"Come on lets go" she says and we head out of her room making our way downstairs . Then I get a text from someone while we are walking and I send a huge vibration to my ass , causing it to jiggle .

"Bitchhhhhhh . You on some freaky shit" Jenna said smirking and I was annoyed , I could guess what she was thinking .

"Walking around with a vibrator in your pocket , I'm gonna do that one day . Thanks for the idea baby" She added blowing a kiss .

"First of all you nasty as fuck" I said laughing .

"Second , I just got a text from someone and my phone on vibrate" I added .

"And third , please don't do that if I'm around you" I said .

She laughed and I decide to wait until we get in the car to check who it was texting me .