Chapter 6

Poor girl. Being punished over something so small. Well, I mean she did steal it. I watch her as silent tears fall down her face. "What's your name?" She spelled out, R-O-S-E. "What a beautiful name." She looked up at me. Eyes red and puffy, yet, she smiled. I smiled back. "Even though that wasn't the right choice. What you did. I still forgive you. But next time you need something. Just ask." Her face lit up with joy and happiness. I walked over to her and noticed large chains attached to her ankles. "Let's see what we can do about these chains." I thought out loud. I bent down and picked up her foot. I rested my hand on the lock and focused all my energy on the gears inside the lock. These locks were specially designed for the royalty and their prisoners. We don't have many, well, that I know of.

A light clicking noise came from the lock and it fell to the ground. I looked back into her thin, pale face. She mouthed something I didn't catch until she jumped up and ran right to Kinji. She had mouthed, Forever in your debt. I walked up to her and her son and said, "I did nothing. If it wasn't for Kinji I would have never known. I will talk to my father about this and I will make sure this doesn't happen again. Now that I will be...God." God. I'm going to be God. Huh, never thought that would happen.

"Can you talk? Usually it wears off once the chain is gone." Rose cleared her throat and whispered something. It wasn't loud enough though. "Here come here. But this is the last time I'm usng magic. I've got to save everything for the trip." I gave Kinji, Aria, and Reki a wink then walked over to Rose. I place my hands over her throat and whispered,"Return." under my breath. "Now try." Everyone watched expectantly. Rose cleared her throat and said, "Thank you." It was still raspy but it was loud enough to hear. I smiled. "Shall we go?" I lifted my arm out for Reki, the closest one towards me, to take it. She did and we skipped out of there. Everyone following behind.

Sorry that this chapter was so short. The next one should be about the ceremony.

<3 CheshireCat