01

DISCLAIMER:
The events and circumstances given in this story are totally imaginary. All characters except for BTS members are fictitious. This work is original. Similarities to previously published material is completely coincidental.

_____________

He took a final scrutinising look at his work and a satisfied smile adorned his face.

It was mysteriously beautiful..like his other works..

All his paintings had one thing in common..and it was the use of a certain colour...crimson..

His smile grew wider at the thought...no matter what he painted, he couldn't stop himself from adding crimson in it. It gave him a strange kind of energy and comfort.

A loud knock on the door snapped him out of his thoughts and he half-ran towards the door.

Someone was continuously knocking at the door and ringing the doorbell at the same time..

"What the hell? Who's there?" He shouted and jerked the door open.

At the other side of the door a middle aged uniformed man was standing with a stern look on his face. Behind him a younger cop was standing..

"Yes?" He awkwardly said.

"Would you mind if we take a look inside your apartment?"

Yoongi knew he wasn't gonna take "yes" for an answer.

"Wha- Why? What did I do?" He said while making way for the cops to enter..

"A body of a young man was found in an empty apartment on fourth floor about an hour ago." The younger cop said while looking under the cushions and sofas in the living room.

"Oh God...how? Did he live here? Who was he?"

He bombarded them with questions without thinking..

None of them answered him and continued what they were doing.

Yoongi followed them inside his studio..

"Wow!" The younger one said while looking at the painting he just finished..

"Thanks.." he said nervously.

"What's this?" The officer picked up a small container filled with a dark red liquid which wasn't as thick as the other paints placed in similar containers..

"Paint..why?...oh wait-sorry..I mixed it with water because these paints dry out quickly."

The truth was, Yoongi himself didn't know where did that come from..he didn't remember diluting any of the paints like that. But he didn't want to complicate the situation so he made it up. But inside he felt sick..it was strange..really strange.

The officer sniffed at the container and nodded as he put it down.

"Okay then...thankyou for your cooperation..what's your name again?"

"Min Yoongi.."

After asking a few more questions and collecting some personal information, they left.

"Freaks" Yoongi huffed while cleaning up the mess those two made.

His mind was revolving around the guy whose body was found. "poor guy.." he muttered under his breath.

He wasn't the type to get scared easily..but what happened today was enough to keep him wide awake that night..

____________

A/N:
Hellloo fellas!! How are y'all???