05

With a final stroke, Yoongi dropped the brush and flopped down on the couch with a sigh. He was feeling unreasonably tired and enervated lately and his headaches were becoming more frequent.
He thought about the nightmare he had last night, but now it didn't seem as intense or significant as it felt when it was fresh in his mind.
Before he could think any further, the ringing of his cellphone, that sounded weirdly distant, interrupted his course of thought. He didn't bother to check the caller ID and pressed the accept button.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi.."

He felt like his brain was not properly processing what was happening..that voice..he couldn't even distinguish it was male or female. All he could register was that the voice sounded childishly cheerful and astoundingly familiar.

"Yes, it's me..who are you?"

"Minsoo"

Minsoo?

"M-Minsoo..I'm so so sorry..p-please forgive me...I have no choice..please..." he choked out between uncontrollable sobs.

"No..No...Yoongi please don't do this..you can't...."

"I'm sorry.." his voice was emotionless now.

"No! I'm be-" her pleading voice turned into a loud piercing screech.

A blinding headache brought him back to his senses. He gritted his teeth, held his head in his hands and pressed as hard as he could but the pain didn't seem to subside.
He somehow got up from the couch to get the painkiller. But before he could even enter his room, the searing pain vanished like it was never there.

"What the hell is wrong with me?" He mumbled while wiping the tears that rolled down his face.

He heard his phone ringing..but to his surprise, it was not coming from where he was working..it was ringing in his room. His eyes widened in shock.

He picked it up with trembling hands.

"Hey hyung!" Taehyung said in a sing-song voice.

"Taehyung..can you please come over?"

"Sure, is everything okay?"

"Yeah..no actually..I'll tell you."

"Okay I'll be there in a while."

After ending the call, the first thing he did was checking the call history. Before Taehyung's call, there was a call from his new client that he got the previous day.
But there were no unknown numbers in the recents.
His heartbeat quickened.

He took a few deep breaths and tried to calm himself down but his heart was still hammering in his chest uncontrollably.

                    ________________

A/N
Hey folks! How are y'all?

My last two remaining braincells are on their honeymoon and that's the reason of these super slow updates..please forgive me!