02

He turned on the T.V. the next day in the hope of finding some information about the dead guy..

He switched from one channel to another and quickly stopped at one..the screen was showing a very familiar face..it was his colleague, Park Beom-soo, who was with him the previous day..with a frown on his face he turned the volume up..

His worst suspicions were confirmed when he heard the newscaster mentioning the name of his apartment complex and the events that took place last night..

He felt tears pooling in his eyes.

                      ——————

It had been a week since that happened..
one of his neighbors told him that the police confirmed that Beom-soo was murdered and except for that they still hadn't made any progress..

"He was with me that day Taehyung..he was a really good friend...I still can't believe he's gone."

"..I hope his family is coping well with this loss...." Tae said and Yoongi nodded slowly.

"And yeah! that container I told you about..I seriously don't know where did it come from tae..I didn't notice it when I was working on this painting.." Yoongi said after a short pause.

"It's really weird..you should tell the police."

"No! I don't wanna get into this mess."

Taehyung shrugged and continued digging the packet of chips. Yoongi sat down next to him, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"How's your headache?" Taehyung asked.

"It's killing me."

Taehyung put his fingers on Yoongi's forehead and lightly pressed them, giving him a massage..."Hey hyung? I wanna see that thing. You didn't throw it away, did you?"

Yoongi got up and motioned for Taehyung to follow him..once inside the studio, he picked up the small container..

"See..It looks like blood, right? But it clearly doesn't make any sense.." Yoongi said.

"And it smells like paint hyung..you are overthinking."

"Yeah maybe.." Yoongi was still not convinced..something was bothering him but he didn't know what it was..