Be the star

Jacob watched as a blue car drove up the road outside the school and stopped just across the road. It was Friday meaning jinsoul's brother would come and collect them both so jacob could hang out with jinsoul in the tree house. Jinsoul grabbed jacob's hand and ran across the road to the car before letting go and getting into the front passenger seat and leaving Jacob to sit in the back.

"You guys have fun at school today" jinsoul's brother asked looking out the side window to see if it was okay to depart from where he was parked

"Well no but jacob here has a new friend and he's going to tell me everything about what happened when they hung out last night" jinsoul laughed and turned around and Jacob gave a nod of agreement before pulling out his phone and loading a game but he still listened into the conversation because he just wanted to be nosy. For the whole journey jinsoul went on and on about what happened in every class that day and was not skipping any small details.

Once they got to jinsoul's house, jinsoul's brother ran off somewhere and left jinsoul and Jacob to go out into the garden and up to the treehouse. "So tell me everything but first who the hell did you even hang out with last night"
Jacob froze for a second, it was a big deal he could just tell her but something in him felt nervous about it
"Come on you know you can tell me" jinsoul leaned back against the beanbag propped up in the corner and pulled a bag of Doritos out from her bag and opened them

"Fine I was hanging out with Kevin it's no big deal" jinsoul dropped her Handful of food onto the floor and her eyes went wide as she smacked her hand over her mouth "what's wrong?" Jacob looked at jinsoul with confusion on his face, he expected some sort of reaction but not for her to be in absolute shock.

"You have to stay away from him"