10 | it isn't in my blood

kane | atalanta

kane | atalanta

"Help me
It's like the walls are caving in
Sometimes I feel like giving up
But I just can't
It isn't in my blood

Laying on the bathroo-
Ugh I can't sing this!" I whine, throwing the notebook onto the floor.

Ever since Kane ran from me, which was yesterday, I've been trying to find another song that we could sing instead. One that showcases Kane's amazing piano skills and my singing voice, together.

I can't find any.

I sigh in frustration and decide to go on a walk, throwing on my denim jacket over a grey hoodie with my black leggings and black trainers.

I hit Ryan on his head as I walk out, feeling satisfied as I hear him yelp in surprise.

I am so stressed out.

The talent show is next week Friday, which is the 28th, and today is Thursday the 20th. We only have eight days, eight days, to come up with a song and practice for it.

I quickly take out my phone, calling Kane. I got his number from the receptionist at school. Sue me for acting like a stalker, but we need to communicate better. Feelings need to be put to the side and we need to focus on completing the job infront of us and winning that medal.

"Hello, who's this?"

I take a deep breath. Hearing his voice sends shivers down my spine and I want to slap myself for having this stupid crush.

"Kane, it's me, Atalanta. We need to meet up, and don't you dare hang up. It's about the talent show."

Silence for a few seconds. Come on Kane, I need you right now, I think to myself.

"Okay, text me the address. I'll be there."

"Yes! Thank you so much Kane, I swear you won't regret this."

"I know I won't."

a / n__ short chapter but i just wanted to update for the last time in 2018

a / n__ short chapter but i just wanted to update for the last time in 2018. happy new year♡