✈ disclaimer ✈

Copyright © 2019 by -brxkenglxss

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any matter whatsoever without the express written permission for the publisher expect for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Plagiarism or any duplication of my story or ideas are prohibited and will be reprimanded if found.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

This is an AU fanfiction which means that this is an alternate universe. All characters used in this story do not belong to me and are only used for representation. I do not own BTS. All characters are mine and created by me.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

This story contains themes that may be considered disturbing to some viewers. This story will talk of severe anxiety disorder, anxiety attacks, swearing, death of a loved one, alcohol abuse, homosexual relationships, and overall dark and gloomy situations. Please do not read if you are uncomfortable with any of the topics mentioned. 

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

okay now that the serious stuff is done, iM WRITING A VMIN FF AAAA I'm highkey excited for this story as I've already written a good portion of it so I shouldn't have the updating troubles that I do with Wrists. This is also my first BTS ship story, so please go easy on me lol. I will say, please don't disrespect my characters or my reader's opinions in my comments. There are some pretty dark themes I'm doing in this story because I decided to write a full on angst story, which I've never done before as most my AUs are fluffy soulmate stuff. If I see any kind of disrespect towards my characters or readers, I'll kindly ask you to stop and if it reoccurs then I'll take matters up with you personally and mute you. I also may put mild smut into this story, I'm not sure yet but as far as the moment goes, none has been written for this story. SO anyways, I hope you all enjoy this story!! It's been a while in the making and I'm so excited to present it to you all, even if it flops. This is also an unedited story as of the moment sO if you see any grammar or spelling errors, don't hesitate to point them out please! And all that being said I hope you all enjoy this story and I love you all! Now, please enjoy Together 'Till Dead!