✈ 4 ✈

Taehyung sighed as he ran a hand through his new dyed red hair. He sat there in bed as he pondered over the last few months. A whole month had past since Chiwoo's funeral and yet Taehyung had yet to receive from Jimin. Taehyung was back at work, he'd started going back about a week ago. 

     Taehyung was a professor at a local community college, he was a philosophy professor there. Though he didn't have a clue as to who has covered for him for three weeks after Chiwoo died, he has called the university a week ag to explain his reasoning for his sudden absences and the head of the school understood and let him back without any trouble. Tae looked at his phone screen to check the time as he stepped out of his comforting shower. He threw on a loose fitting Gucci button up with dragons encasing the pale blue collar of the shirt along with a comfy pair of black jeans. 

     He quickly fixed his hair so he'd look presentable, quickly dashing out the door after he finished getting ready. Taehyung had an hour before his first class began so he decided to pick up a nice breakfast muffin and coffee from a nearby café. As Taehyung got in line behind a chubby woman with a business suit on, his phone rung from his back pocket. He furrowed his brows as he wasn't expecting a call from anyone, especially so early in the morning.

     Luckily, the baristas and cashiers at the café knew him well, so he gave one of them a knowing look and she nodded as she began his usual order. Tae took his phone from his back pocket and saw the caller as unknown. Confused, he padded his way outside to a close bench as the light, warm spring breeze blew by and through his red hair, displacing it a bit.

     Taehyung slid the green accept button to the right of his screen, answering the unidentified caller. "Hello?" Taehyung answered in a husky morning voice, holding the device up to his ear.

     "H-Hey, um, Taehyung?" a nervous, soft voice replied back. Taehyung's face filled with shock as he immediately recognized the voice of the boy he longed to hear for a month now, It was Park Jimin's voice.

     "Jimin! Hey man, been a while," Tae chuckled as his face once confused and shocked was replaced with a soft smile a the thought of the smaller male.

     Jimin sat on the other line, fiddling with the sleeves of his stripped sweater as he let the same soft smile invade his own lips. "Hi Tae! Yeah it has... would you um, would you maybe be up to meeting up today?"

     Taehyung's small smile grew as he let the boy's question invade his ears and linger in his mind. "Yeah of course, I'm actually at a café right now if you wanna come down? I'll send you the address," Taehyung nodded but stopped himself as he realized Jimin couldn't see him. Taehyung quickly pulled the phone from his ear as he typed in the location to Jimin and sent it to the latter.

     Jimin looked at the address and noticed it was less than ten minutes away from his small flat. "Sounds perfect Taetae! I'll see you in about 15 minutes then~" Jimin replied with a soft giggle, causing the younger to release a quiet chuckle in return. Jimin's heart swooned at the sound he'd longed to hear for so long.

     "Awesome, see you then Chim, bye now."

     "Bye Taetae, see you soon."

     And with that, both boys hung up, both hearts fluttering at the nicknames each has just received. Taehyung made his way back into the café, an unbreakable smile edging his features; not so far away, Jimin rushed out of his apartment door with the same unbreakable smile present on his own lips.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

written on 12-17-2018

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

word count : 650

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶