✈ 1 ✈

Yeon Chiwoo looked stunning. Her long, dark waves pulled from her plump, pale face as the light casted an iridescent glow to the young girl's face. Her dark, thick eyebrows combed and shaped so perfectly as her small, pouty lips laid flat in a line on her face, the shear pink gloss causing a subtle shine. And most not-worthy were the 23 yr old's eyes. Although they stood closed, they still held such effortless beauty. Her lashes, dark and long with a noticeable curl at the end of the thin stands. Behind those lightly powdered eyelids were captivating green irises, the exact eyes that drew people to her and invited them all in. Chiwoo was breath-taking in the very moment, as she'd always been, too bad she was dead.

     The girl's frail body was clothed with a beautiful red lace dress that clung to the lady's perfectly crafted curves. Her body laid completely lifeless in the spacious coffin, the white plush cushioning supporting her dead corpse as many people passed by to look at the dead female. Park Jimin came into sight slowly, his eyes sunken in the large dark circles that encased his deep brown eyes. He looked like a mess, despite his vigilant efforts to look presentable. Jimin's usually bright silver hair had now faded to a dark, dull grey. It sat up, disheveled and frizzy from the constant tugging the hair had endured over the past week from the boy pulling it out of stress.

     His cheeks were puffed and red as his eyes began to follow suit from all the crying he'd let out in not only the past week, but in just the last hour. Jimin's body was clad with a dark suit, black slacks with a dark grey button up accompanied by his slick black blazer jacket and a black tie that had been haphazardly tie around the short boy's neck. Jimin tuned into the sound of his black loafers clacking against the cold tile to distract his mind from what he was about to see, his index finger constantly fidgeting with the shiny sliver ring he wore on his thumb.

     Most people had stood on those steps in front of Chiwoo's casket and simply tossed a rose on top of her motionless body, possibly looked down and said a few words, maybe a small tear or two, then walked away like everything was normal again; Jimin didn't. As he made his way to the bed his best friend would forever rest in, his breathing became uneasy once again. Once the man got a slight glimpse of Chiwoo's soft, beautiful, wavy hair, he felt tears well at the bottom of his eyes. His hand shot to his disoriented hair and his fingers laced through the messy locks, tugging harshly out of habit as he tried to blink away building tears.

     The man bit his lip as he felt an emotional wave crashing over him. He knelt down to the forever sleeping beauty and rest his arms on the sides of the coffin, letting his head hang low as he finally let salty tears drip from his eyes. The man let out a choked sob as he began mumbling incoherent words of overwhelming sadness. His best friend was gone, gone for good. The one he kept closest to him in this world has left him, and he couldn't help but feel it was all his fault.

     At this point, the man had been crying at the corpse for a number of minutes. He felt other eyes peered down on him, filling with pity as they watch the boy in waterworks. He knew they were judging him as he wept for his lost other half, but he didn't care. All he could feel and had felt for the past week was unbearable pain and lose, others judging him was the least of his worries.

     A few more minutes passed, the boy looked as if he had no intentions of stopping his whimpering sobs as the rest of the people there became heartbroken at the sight. Jimin squeezed his eyes shut as his legs began feeling weak, he wanted to fall down and lay there forever, just like this best friend. The man felt a large, strong hand pressing to his rattling back, soon feeling a short soothing rub from the limb. 

     Jimin calmed his sobs slightly as he rubbed his eyes free of the blurry tears that clouded his view. When the boy's eyes finally adjusted, he saw a tall figure with blonde hair peering down at him. The male looked familiar to Jimin, but he'd only ever seen pictures of this man from Chiwoo's phone screen. It was Kim Taehyung, Chiwoo's boyfriend before she died.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

written on 12-13-2018

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

word count : 786

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

weLL that was shorter than I thought it'd be.. anygayS hope you enjoyed the first chapter yall uwu expect another update fairly soon!

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶