Chapter 19

The soft towel absently twisted in Micah's hands when Graham peeled off his wet t-shirt. Micah stared longingly as his bare, glistening flesh. He swallowed and stepped up behind him and began to dry his back, slowly rubbing the towel over his damp, strong muscles. Graham stood unmoving, a light tension in his body. Dragging the towel along the furrows of muscle that flanked his spine and down to the small of his back, Micah gently squeezed his hips through the soft cotton material and pressed his lips to the nape of his neck.

A quiet, uneven breath shuddered out of Graham. He turned slowly, and the towel fell from Micah's grip as he rested his hands tentatively on the man's bare waist.

Graham gazed into his eyes—a world of fantasy and wonder churning, beckoning within those emerald depths—and gently cupped Micah's neck, sliding his fingers up into his soft hair. His tender touch caused Micah's heart rate to climb higher, pumping faster and harder. Micah clutched his waist tighter as Graham came closer, head titling in.

Oh, God...yes.

His eyelids fluttering just a bit before drifting close, Micah parted his lips, his entire body aching for that one coveted kiss. Graham's bare flesh burned his fingertips as Micah gripped harder, subconsciously pulling his hips closer until their midsections grazed together, bringing both men to full awareness of the other's arousal.

Graham trembled beneath Micah's touch as his lips brushed his mouth, drawing a long moan from Micah as the two men melted into the kiss, falling deeper and deeper, drowning in one another. Micah eased his grip on Graham's waist and curled his arms around his body, pushing into the kiss as if it was the one thing keeping him breathing—keeping him alive.

"Micah..." Light shivers coursed through Graham and his palms glided over Micah's cheeks, thumbs caressing his warm face. His lips trembled on Micah's mouth as his words shuddered out of him. "There's so much I still want to tell you," he whispered and gingerly delivered another kiss. "You don't know just how much you really mean to me."

Show me. The thought rushed through his mind and headed for his lips. About time those two small but oh-so-powerful words slid down his tongue—Graham engulfed him another passionate kiss and sucked the request right out of his mouth.

When Graham released him and drew back, Micah was trembling, his thoughts a tattered mess and incapable of forming any words at the moment.

Graham's heated emerald eyes caressed Micah's flushed face then slid lower to his open shirt. He touched his fingertips to his chest and trailed them down Micah's body, slowly unfastening the few remaining buttons. His breath uneven, Graham peeled his shirt open wider without removing it. "You are a beautiful man, Micah Rose," he whispered with a tremor. Micah had barely absorbed his words when Graham's lips touched his throat, gently tugging his skin.

"Mmm..." Micah swallowed thickly and rubbed his palms along Graham's forearms, thrilling to feel of the soft hairs gliding beneath his touch, craving for Graham's hands to explore his body. Micah caressed over his biceps, shoulders, and cupped the back of his head. His fingertips played with the damp tips of auburn hair where the water had got him.

A strong hand scooped beneath his open shirt and flattened against his lower back, supporting him as he was gently taken to the soft carpet before the fireplace.

•●•

I love you, Micah.

Graham kissed and caressed his warm flesh, savoring each taste and touch.

I love you so much.

He pressed his lips to Micah's navel as he rubbed his hands tenderly up and down his body. Micah moaned and trembled with tense anticipation. He was ready to be loved by Graham—in every way that a man can be loved by another.