Story announcement

So my favorite movie of all time is Spider-Man 2 directed by Sam Raimi, starring Tobey Maguire, Kirsten Dunst, James Franco, and Alfred Molina (with cameos from Cliff Robertson, William Defoe, and of course the great Stan Lee), and even though I actually liked (but not loved) Spider-Man 3... it wasn't the amazing ending the Raimi series of movies deserved. Sam Raimi and team wanted to return in order to make the best Spidey movie ever... but there were lots of production issues and the movie never came out, with the franchise being rebooted twice since then. Luckily, in the long run, it means we got Spidey in the MCU with other iconic Marvel heroes... but we often ask ourselves... what if.

I'm no Sam Raimi... and I'm not a scriptwriter at all.... no. I'm just some guy whose a musician who has a hobby in writing fanfiction... and I know this won't become some 'definitive Spider-Man 4' type thing... since it is just a fanfic... but this is how I think a Spider-Man 4 story would go. No I am not taking into the account that Kingpin (and Daredevil) was owned by Fox at the time... nor am I taking into account that Vulture was rumored to be the main villain of Spider-Man 4, with Felicia Hardy being the Vultress or something... no. This is my Spider-Man 4. My idea for how it could have gone in my own head and imagination. This is... Spider-Man 4... written by a fan... for the fans.

(Also my photo editor doesn't have anything close to the Spider-Man Raimi font

(Also my photo editor doesn't have anything close to the Spider-Man Raimi font... so yeah, logo change)

(Edit: Changed the cover slightly...)

)