robin

this is your first mission as a young justice league member and your nervous that you'll mess up but robin helps you and clams you down.

"team today you'll be going undercover to find out what the Light is planning on doing." batman instructs us.
"you'll be joining in pairs, so stick together. ok, Aqualad and Kid, Zatanna and Artemis, Superboy and Miss Martian, and finally Robin and (y/h/n). get as much information as you can that's all." he finishes and then zeta tubes out of the cave.
everybody leaves to do there own stuff until the mission starts. you start to freak out a little your heart racing get nervous you might mess up and get your cover blown. someone rests there hand on your shoulder.
"hey (y/n) are you ok?" they ask.
you could recognize that voice anywhere, robin, the boy wonder himself. your crush.
"w-what?! oh Robin... yea I'm fine just a little nervous for the mission. I feel like I'm going to mess up our mission because of me..."
"hey I know it's hard but try to stay whelmed. you'll be fine, you'll be with me. I won't let anything happen to you." you can see him blush from under his black shades.
you blush as well.
"thanks robin." you smile and kiss his cheek.
he blushes more and smiles.
"no problem. let's go." he grabs your hand and soon everyone is going out the zeta tube for there mission.

~~~