3: Obsession

It took you a while, but you made your way out of the woods and back home. "Well, that was wild." You mutter to yourself as you entered your house taking off your (f/c) jacket. Your best friend, alive. Well not really, but still! You sigh and rub your head, you probably should get some sleep. You thought about how intimate Missi was being with you as you got ready for bed. You blush as you thought about how close she was, leaning into your neck and taking in your scent. Maybe she was trying to-

"No, no, no, snap out of it!" You said to yourself, lightly smacking your head. She said she'd never bite you, at least not without permission. But would she? You could trust your best friend, but she was a completely different person entirely. Is it even really Missi? You sigh and rub your head, sitting on the edge of your bed. Maybe some sleep will help you get your mind off her.

Meanwhile at the castle, Missi was pacing back and forth inside her study, going through a similar situation. "Ugh, what's wrong with me? Why do I have this urge..?" She groaned, leaning over her desk, leaning her head on her hands while her elbows propped her up. She was craving your sweet scent, wanting to be near you and maybe have a taste... "Ugh, no!" Missi stood up, slamming a hand on her desk. "She's my best friend, I can't do that!" She stared out into the clear night, the moon illuminating through the window.

Missi went silent, breathing heavily. "But she makes me so hungry..." She licked her lips at the thought of it. She glanced at her cane that was leaning against the wall. She walked over and picked it up, a mischievous grin on her face. "Maybe I should pay her a little visit." With a quick wave of the cane, she sent a shadow monster flying out the door, flying towards your house.

It took you a good hour, but you managed to fall asleep. As you slept peacefully in bed, Missi took control of the shadow, letting her see inside your house. She snuck inside, she was silent and hiding in the dark. She found your bedroom and smirked as she saw you sleeping. "She's actually very cute~" She said to herself, but you couldn't hear anything she said. She approached you and hovered over you, entering your dreams.

You were taking a casual walk around town, during the day, when you saw a girl laying on the sidewalk, like she was in pain. You gasp and ran over to her, but as you ran closer, the sky grew darker. "Miss, are you ok?" You recognized her as she slowly sat up. It was Missi, but still human. "(Y/n), help me.." She was breathing heavily, her skin looking pale. "W-What's wrong?" The sky had turned into nighttime at this point. "I'm sorry." She immediately bit her teeth into your neck, suddenly growing canines while you yelled at the pain.

You jolted awake, your body in a cold sweat. Was that only a dream or a bad omen? You felt around your neck, no bite marks, but it did feel a bit strained. No way you can go back to sleep now.

🎵

What's going on? You can't sleep, you just can't get her out of your head. But why?

Stoplight, lock the door
Don't look back
Undress in the dark
And hide from you, all from you

You sat up in your bed, swearing that you saw something shift in the corner of your eye. You held your head in your hands.

You'll never know the way your words have haunted me
I can't believe you'd ask these things of me
You don't know me
No one ever

Missi watched you through her cane and the shadow she controlled, hovering from behind you.

You belong to me, my Snow White Queen
There's nowhere to run, so let's get it over

You felt something come over you, you were frozen and couldn't move. You tried to scream, but you couldn't, a shadow hand had covered up your mouth.

Soon I know you'll see, you're just like me
Don't scream anymore, my love, cause all I want is you

Now you were really scared, a shadow creature was in your room, messing with your head. Please let this be a bad dream.

Wake up in a dream
Frozen fear
All your hands on me
I can't scream, I can't scream

The shadow shifted around the room, the room growing darker, you felt like it was closing in on you.

I can't escape the twisted way you think of me
I feel you in my dreams and I don't sleep
I don't sleep

Was this Missi? You were very certain it could be. But why was she doing this?

You belong to me, my Snow White Queen
There's nowhere to run, so let's get it over

You quickly hide under your blanket, peeking your head out at the shadow shifting around the room.

Soon enough you'll see, you're just like me
Don't scream anymore, my love cause all I want is you

You were starting to panic, you didn't know what Missi wanted from you, you were shaking in your bed.

Can't save your life
Though nothing I bleed for
Is more tormenting

The shadow took form in front of you, in the shape of Missi with glowing red eyes.

I'm losing my mind
And you just stand there
And stare as my world divides

You laid still in your bed, breathing heavily. You were scared, but you began to feel more at ease, like a spell was washing over you as you heard Missi's voice.

You belong to me, my Snow White Queen
There's nowhere to run, so let's get it over

You stayed hidden under the covers, watching the shadow observe you. Missi was watching it all through the cane, proud of herself at how close she got.

Soon enough you'll see, you're just like me
Don't scream anymore my love, cause all I want is you

The room went pitch black, you felt a chilling sensation come over your body, it was actually pretty relaxing as your body went limp.

All I want is you

You felt someone cradle your body, laying you down straight on the bed. You were getting too sleepy to even care at this point.

All I want is you

You felt a hand stroke your head as you laid still in your bed, slowly dozing off. Missi watched you sleep, smiling at herself.

All I want is you

Missi let you fall asleep, licking her lips and flashed her fangs. "Sleep well, my love, you're going to need it."