Chapter 7

I had been training my other two quirks ever since I got here, kagami also helped me control them a little better. Maybe someday I can tell you guys about my other two quirks but for now let's focus at the task at hand.

As I finish fighting a monster that my mind created I also found out some new tricks for my quirks: light, shadows, insanity and the other two.

I found out that I can make a shadow ball and when I throw it at something then it explodes. For the light quirk I found out that I can blind them for a short period of time and for the insanity quirk I just found out that I can use both my quirks, shadow and light while using insanity and it increase my skills at max. I wonder if I can pass the maximum levels of those skills of mine.

I was stopped from my train of thoughts when a ringing sound echoed throughout the place, I turned to kagami and saw her smile.

"It's looks like time is up, better wake up now" she said and wave her hand at me.

"You better be here when I want to train later ok?" i said and looked at her, she just nodded and snapped her fingers.

When she snapped her fingers, I woke up back in my bedroom I looked at my phone and it read 11:50 pm so I took out the duffle bag and double checked if I have everything and of course, left out that tracking bracelet. Once I know that I have everything I teleported out of that place to the forest.

I saw stain in front me and he was facing the other direction, I tapped his shoulder and he turned to looked at me. Once he saw me he ruffled my hair and took my bag and we walked ahead.

Finally I was free from that place, I'll never ever ever ever ever ever go back to that place, over my dead body.

Our walk was soon done when we were met with a luxurious looking cabin. It was a two story house and it was place near a river so we won't have to worry about water bills and the house had solar panels too so we wouldn't worry about electrical bills.

I went ahead to the cabin's porch and opened the door, when I opened it I was met by a sweet smell of burnt wood and some sweet chocolaty smell. The cabin consisted of a small living room at the left side of the cabin and to the right side of the cabin it had a small kitchen area with a counter that cut off the kitchen from the dining room and it had a small bathroom at the corner of the floor.

The second floor was really something, the stairs were in front of door and it was in the hallway. The upstairs was not really surprising, it had three rooms and at the corner of the floor it had a lounge of some sort where we can just chill.

I took a look into each one of the bedrooms, there was a guest room and two master bedrooms, all of those room have a bathroom. The rooms were big enough for two people each to sleep into.

I went to one of the master bedroom that it was supposed to be my bedroom and jumped on the bed, it was a queen size bed and it was really comfy and soft.

The room was enough for someone like me, not too small but not too big. The room also had a balcony and the view was great it showed the mountain, the room also consisted of a walk in closet, a small bed side table, a study table near the bathroom, a bean bag at the corner of the room, there was also a full length sized mirror near the bathroom and the room had shelves near the bean bag and the study table and it had a lot of novels, romantic and supernatural books. Just what I love, stain really did his homework.

After admiring the room I pulled the covers into my frame because it was one of those fluffy covers, I wrapped them around me so I looked like a burrito. When stain came to the room he laughed at my position, he took out his phone and took a picture of me wrapped in these covers.

 When stain came to the room he laughed at my position, he took out his phone and took a picture of me wrapped in these covers

We both laughed and I got out of the burrito when stain put my bag on the study table in the room. 

"So how does it feel getting out of that place?" he said as he sorted out my bed, he might be a serial vigilante killer but he has OCD when it comes to cleanliness of the house. Funny how killing people is messy and he still does it but I'm not one to judge.

"Great now that I'm out of that filthy place and I don't have someone trying to kill me cause I piss them off a little" I said while sorting out the outfits I had and put them in the closet and I saw him nod, satisfied with the result of sorting out the covers.

"Good now go to sleep, we have lots to do tomorrow and you'll need it for the trainings too." he said and helped me with putting my stuff where they need to be and I just pouted at him.

"Oh come on, I just got out of that place and your training me again? How about tomorrow we have a celebration of me finally breaking out of that place? Please I promise anything! How about I tell you any secret that I know?" I practically begged him to give me a day off I mean come on I just got out and he's making me train so early?

He thought about it for a really long time that I had to get my hopes up on maybe him giving me a day off.

"okay fine but I get to know anything that I want from you deal?" he said and took out his hand for me to shake and to keep my word and I just nodded happily and shook his hands, I went to my bed said my good night to him and he said his good night as well then went to his room.

While I'm here excited for tomorrow. 'Let the fun begin but first sleep' I thought to myself and let myself gets consumed in a world of fantasies.

______________________________________

Not edited

12/22/2018