Chapter 63

(PS. The picture above is the new hero costume, also the artwork is mine hehe.)

Kuro Usagi's point of view

The very next morning, Endeavor asked us in his office so sho went to his room to freshen up while I did too. After a few minutes of getting ready for the day, I grabbed a bag of biscuits and gave them to sho as we made our way to Endeavor's office.

And when he did, he told us that in a few hours, we will all go to Hosu City to patrol and I internally cheered while my face remained passive. This helps me more than you could ever know and I only prayed that Endeavor had the same intentions of going there as I did. He dismissed us and we went to the small café this building has and ordered some food.

"So, why do you think Endeavor wants to patrol in Hosu City?" I asked him as the food arrived, the waiter placed the food in front of us and we quietly thanked him.

"Probably to go after the hero killer." He said as he gave me some chopsticks and placed my food in front of me, I smiled at his actions. We both said our thanks and started to dig in the food.

"Hmm, this is really good." I said after gulping down the food in my mouth, sho stared at me and I looked at him in confusion.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked and went to grabbed some tissues when he suddenly wiped something near my mouth with his thumb and licked it.

"Shoto!" I whisper-shout at him as a blush went to my cheeks, he chuckled and I grumbled but continued eating.

"Maybe I should cook some soba for you." I suddenly said and he stared at me before nodding frantically.

"I haven't tried any of your cooking yet so I'd like that." He said and I chuckled, after a bunch of talking and joking, we finally finished and we went to our separate rooms to change to our hero costumes.

I changed my costume completely when I decided it wasn't probably the best idea to have those secret compartments with guns and knives seeing as sometimes it gets in the way of securities in metal detectors and stuff.

I opened the door and saw that sho was just about to knock. His eyes went wide then it changed into a questioning stare while I just pat his cheek and went oout ahead of him.

"Since when did you changed your costume?" He asked as he caught up to me and started copying my walking pace.

"Since I asked aizawa if I could change my costume." I said, leaving some details away from my answer and he only raised an eyebrow at me before pinching my cheek as to which I rubbed after.

"Well it looks gorgeous on you." He said while smiling then winked at me which caused me to blush like a tomato. He grabbed my hand and guided us to the lobby to which Endeavor was waiting.

He saw us walking towards him and he stared at our intertwined hands intensely. Sometimes I really don't know if he's glaring intentionally or not.

"We'll be taking a train to Hosu City so let's head out now." He said and turned around then started walking, I raised an eyebrow before shaking my head and walking behind him with sho's hand still intertwined with mine.

A few minutes in outside and people started asking Endeavor for pictures and such, he allowed them to take pictures and signed autographs as we continued walking.

I heard a small cry at the side and saw a little girl was pushed to the side and her balloon went off to the sky. I frown at the sight before making my way to her, I flew to the air with my dark wings as my horns and tail appeared as I grabbed the balloon.