Chapter 8

As I walk down the hallway, my heart begins to beat faster. I'm nervous even though I have no reason to be. It's just Harry and he probably just wants to thank me for see if I'm okay because that's the kind of man he is. There's just something about it being in his hotel room that makes me nervous.

When I reach his door I hesitate, letting out a breath, before knocking. It only takes a few seconds before the door opens to a half naked Harry shirtless and wearing just sweatpants.

"P!" He pulls me into a tight hug, the warmth of his naked chest on mine. "You were bloody brilliant." He pulls away keeping his hands on my shoulders. "Are you alright? That was crazy down there."

"Yeah I'm fine. Are you okay?" I ask as he ushers me inside, closing the door behind me.

"Yeah. I'm used to that, although being mauled inside my hotel is new." We walk into his suite and I see how nice it is.

Harry always gets a suite with a bedroom, kitchen and living room. His room acts as the meeting room and where his hair and makeup team will come to get him all set. Plus he's the talent so makes sense he gets the best room.

"Yeah Jim was irate about it. Don't worry it's all taken care of and I'm calling the other hotels to make sure it doesn't happen again. We will go through other entrances also just to be safe." I say as I sit at the little kitchen counter while Harry goes to the fridge.

He grabs two bottles of water and hands me one. "Of course you're on top of it. My little fireball Pee Pee."

I roll my eyes before taking a sip. I didn't realize how thirsty I was from all the excitement. I start chugging in and finish the entire bottle in a few seconds. I let out a satisfied sigh after I finish.

"Thirsty huh?" He says taking a slow sip of his own.

"Yeah well I was just yelling at thirty something screaming girls." I laugh and he laughs with me.

"Yeah bravo by the way. What ended up happening?" He asks setting his bottle down and leaning on the counter.

"Well a couple girls had you as their wallpaper which narrowed it down and then the winner had your birthday as her password for her phone. So now she's gonna do a meet and greet with you tomorrow." Harry's eyes go wide and I let out a bark laugh. "If she doesn't try to kidnap you or cut a piece of your hair for a keepsake."

He laughs with me but then takes my empty water bottle and throws it at me. "If I get chained in a basement somewhere it will be your fault."

I throw the water bottle back at him. "Oh stop being so dramatic. You should be flattered girls are obsessed with you."

"I only care if one girl is obsessed with me. Which you are my little Pee Pee, so I'm all set."

"In your dreams Harry."

"Exactly. You're even in those too. You stalker." He shoots a playful grin at me and I freeze. Does he dream about me?

"Well speaking of dreams, I need to go to sleep. I have a lot to do tomorrow and so do you, Mr. Big Shot Rockstar."

I hop off the stool and push it in. Harry comes around from the counter. "So soon? I'm not tired yet, I was hoping we could hang out a little bit. Plus they are bringing me some food from the crew dinner we missed."

I forgot about dinner. At that realization, my stomach growled notifying me that I was in fact hungry. And based on the look on Harry's face it notified him too.

"Fine. I'll call and have them bring mine here instead."

His face lit up like a Christmas tree. "Brilliant. I'll find something for us to watch."