The collection

It was a pouring day while I was outside running into the house while muttering "Can't the weatherman get a least a day with the right weather?For heavens sake."

I was soaking wet when I was at the door step taking off my wet shoes and socks which were entirely soaked wet. Then proceeded walking into the living room while flicking my chocolate brown hair around to dry it.

"Dad! Sis! I shouted looking around the empty living room which usually they were in my dad, watching dramas and my sister folding or ironing the clothes. I was about to yell louder but I heard "BAM!"

It was from upstairs, so I jogged up the stairs and looked around and saw all but one door was closed. Which usually was all locked in case of thieves. I crept to the door just so that I can look into the room. When I heard...

"Old man! When are you going to pay back my boss the money? I scanned around the room and saw 3 people that I didn't know seating opposite the teary eyed father and daughter.

"I...don't have much now can you give me a few more years? The man that shouted previously smirked and said "Why not sell your daughter over there?" And he chuckled making my sister hide behind my father grasping on the back of his shirt refusing to let go of it.

I was pissed at that man's rude remark and walked into the room and shouted " F*** off old b******. My father and sister's mouth was wide open hanging while the guy stood up walked to me pulled on my collar and warned me

"B**** you better not f*** with me otherwise your motherf***** family's blood will be flowing down these two hands.

As he used his free hand getting ready to slap me when...