The seperation

As he used his free hand getting ready to slap me when his phone rang, he glared at me than pushed me towards the ground than took out his phone and said:

"Hello boss, they said that they don't have any money now,what should we do now?" In a few minutes the muscular man was nodding his head and ending the phone call.

He continued glaring at me for a while and than faced my dad and said "Our boss 'apologizes' that he can't give you more time but suggests that one of your daughters work it off at his house."

"I'll work it off dad let sis stay at home," I said a while after the awkward silence. Both family members were staring at me with tears in their eyes.

My father exclaimed "Must it be one of my daughters? Can't you just take me instead" with tears falling of his now crimson cheeks while hugging the man's leg.

The man was trying to shake my dad off his leg while saying "It's the boss orders he said he need someone to help him with something important and since you guys need help he will make an exception."

"So quickly decide who is going and pack your luggage I'll be waiting outside"As he kicked off my dad and walked out showing disgust with the other two man who were also in the same room.

A few seconds after the men left the room was immediately filled with crying from my dad and sister while hugging me in my still soaked clothes while sat there awkwardly.

Finally after the sobs were gone my sister started helping me pack my luggage while I continued to comfort my dad that nothing will happen me since I learned martial arts since young.

When everything was pack and I was ready to go, I walked to the expensive limo outside the house with my baby blue luggage in hand.And waved to the crying dad and sister at the doorstep.

One of the man who was quiet who had blonde hair opened the door and asked me" Are you ready to go?" I looked back at my dad and sister one last time as I enter the limo...

Please comment on the story whether if it's a good, bad or how to improve comment thank you!:)