The assignment

Previously....

One of the man who was quiet who had blonde hair opened the door and asked me" Are you ready to go?" I looked back at my dad and sister one last time before I enter the limo...

The assignment~

The awkward silence around the limo was killed until I asked "So where are we going?"The blonde man replied in a I feel sorry for you tone"We are heading towards our boss house now to see what assignment you're given."

As I heard the word 'assignment' I sighed deeply, hoping that their boss won't ask me to do any illegal or any underaged 'stuff' as I was only a innocent sixteen year old girl who didn't know anything about the debt.

The blonde man than introduced himself he said "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Dylan, one of the bosses best assistant, what's your name?" After he said that he smiled a warm gentle smile, which made me smile too.

I cheerfully said "Hi, my name is Henna it's nice to meet you Dylan." After talking to Dylan's spirits were lifted. What happened previously was almost forgotten until we reached the huge mansion.

"We are here, so get out of the car," the muscular man said with simmering anger while opening the car door. I ignored his remark and got out of the car gasping at the size of the mansion.

"Stop daydreaming and move forward don't block the rest of us," the muscular man was getting more annoyed as seconds past so I just obeyed in case he starts yelling again.

I was about to walk forward when I heard a slow creak. I looked up and saw a bald man with two female servants by his side staring above the flight of stairs leading to the main door.

"Come in my dear, I will tell you what you're going to do in the living room, shall we?" He gently spoke as he walked down the flights of stairs and hooked by hand with his and dragged me into the mansion."

Once the bald man and I sat down, he started to whine "Please help me with my ungrateful son!He already fired 4 maids this month!I don't know what to do anymore!" He was somehow was now lying on the ground hanging onto my leg.

'For god's sake he is even more of a baby than my dad' I thought as I tried to pull myself away from him "Please help me!" His voice filled the whole room as more tears went down his cheeks.

"Fine, I'll do it where is your son?" The bald man immediately went back to where he was seated before the whole crying incident and said "He is in his room now, you'll meet him over dinner so my servants over there will help u get comfortable around here."

As the two girls and I walked out of the room they introduced themselves excitedly "Hi, my name is Jeanne and her name is Kelly what's your name?" I awkwardly answered "Henna... It's nice to meet you."

They both squealed and said in unison "You're going to have a lot of fun over here!"And dragged me into a room out of nowhere. "This will be your room"Kelly exclaimed both squealing again.

As I put my luggage on the huge king size bed that was meant for me and me only and started to in pack with the two other girls help as they kept on talking and squealing about everything.

Finally I had enough of their squealing and said "So... Can you guys tell me more about the 'prince' who fired 4 maids?" After a few minutes I regretted what I said.

They began squealing even louder and kept on saying that the 'prince was so freaking hot, he was so freaking cute and so freaking cool, when my head was about to explode Dylan came in to ask us to come down for dinner.

I swore I was never so happy to see another human being at that time, finally hearing peace and quiet as we walked down the long hallway to the dining room.

When we reached and Dylan opened the door for us I almost fainted. There sat beside my new boss where the 'prince' should be seating was...

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter!Please comment whether it's a good, bad or a help to improve comment.Thank you for reading!:)