Meeting the Alpha

The mysterious castaway wandered the dense and cramped plant life for a long while...into the afternoon until he could hear...music? He always loved music...no it couldn't be. He followed the tune and discovered it was a festive one. "A festival? Out here?" He pondered until he felt a tap on his shoulder. It was another man...looked to be his age with long teal hair and a serpent's tail and horns. The visitor got startled by the taller reptilian fellow until he spoke "Relax...my name's Monk...a little birdie told me that you landed here." "Okay...so what's going on?" the puzzled castaway asked Monk and he soon replied "Ah...a ritualistic festival...And I think you'll enjoy it...Our alpha...and my sister... is a really good dancer and singer." "Really?" the visitor cheered up a bit...Could the lady in question be the girl with the green and purple eyes that he saw? " "No..it couldn't" he thought. Monk shuffled the castaway into the village and blurted in that husky voice"So what's your name then, stranger?" with a smirk "Demyx...Water Shaman" the visitor replied. "A Shaman? NO WAY!" Monk retorted and then he bowed. Demyx just laughed and said "No need for that...I can't even control my powers" Monk shook his head "Still! A Shaman...HERE! Like my sister! Maybe you'll get along..."  and gave that familiar...and almost scheming smirk.

They reached the village and Demyx was in awe..the decorations were lovely and the music was absolutely amazing. Monk shoved Demyx into a seat. "This next one is probably the best...My dear younger sister! Man is she good...If we weren't related...I'd fall for her!" Demyx anticipated what was coming in the makeshift amphitheater where all the torches were lit and a tribal symbol was on the smooth stone ground... Monk returned with some snacks that looked like sliced oranges...but much silkier and the size of a basketball "Try these! It's sweet...but it's sour...it's PERFECT!" Monk shoved one into his buddy's mouth. Demyx gave a thumbs up...as the flavor played a harmony on top of his tongue...And the harmony that was playing around him reached a particular climax and Monk roughly nudged Demyx forward, snapping him out of his food trance. What he saw was amazing... As if on cue...the serpent lady, Sirix he saw this morning pranced out of nowhere onto the square in an almost walk-leap. She started dancing...rather well and perfectly timed to the music. Jumping and leaping, swaying her tail, and pulling a few more seductive moves...Sirix left Demyx in awe...The crowd started clapping in time to the music and the lady continued to put on a show...The music reached another climax and the mystic serpent alpha pulled out a veil from almost thin air, it flowed along with her moves perfectly. Sirix twirled on one foot..leaning back, defying gravity. She did a ballet leap and the music grew closer to the end...Once the end happened Sirix did a split, leaning back and raising her arms...drawing an applause from the frenzied audience. Demyx was smitten by this point as he watched his lady descend into her chambers. 

Sirix was beyond exhausted by that point...But she was also happy having performed the dance of her people...Jeanne came around and congratulated her big cousin....Sirix was about to rest in the hot springs when she heard a shuffling sound from behind her. Sirix and Jeanne both hissed...a bit scared. Demyx emerged "Hey...I didn't mean to scare you" Sirix recognized this face and fell back a bit..Jeanne snorts. Demyx helped Sirix up and reassured her "What...I just came to say you did good there.." Sirix blushed a bit "Well...I'm the ruler here...I gotta do that.." she smiled sweetly. "Oh, jumpins, m'lady" He smiled nervously. Sirix laughed "My line..thank you..." Jeanne growls...hating the moment.  "So what's your name, miss" Demyx was blushing too. Sirix folded her ears flat against her head "Sirix Plasmodium...and this aggressive pest is my cousin Jeanne.." Jeanne hissed "Aggressive? NO!" Sirix laughs with an embarrassed smile. Demyx snapped out of his trance and asked "You guys are cool...mind if I stay here? Well...I was disowned by my village...A Water Shaman who can't control their powers." Sirix nodded and curled her tail into a sideways question mark shape "That's a shame...I'm sorry... And that's fine.." Demyx stared at her tail and Sirix knew it "Oh that...I'm part sea serpent...we all are here..and well..ironically..I'm a Shaman too....a Plasma one..." Demyx gasped "I thought there were no more...." Sirix gave a concerned look "Well...I am the last..." while playing with a plasma orb. "That's so cool...I'm Demyx...from the other archipelago...I wish I could control my powers" he responded to the serpent's show of power. "I could help..." Sirix gave one of her winning smiles. "That would be great..." Demyx held out his hand for a handshake. Sirix gets flustered and takes it with Jeanne glaring. Demyx gets an idea and smirks..kissing her hand. That made Sirix's ears stand up and her tail thumps. "You're....so beautiful..madame.." Demyx stuttered. Sirix turns away a bit...giving the flirty sleepy eye. Demyx quickly scratches behind Sirix's ears before turning towards her again...the serpent giving a tiny chirp in response. "So do you mind where I sleep...?" Demyx asked with a crimson blush. Sirix reassured him "Not really..." Demyx smiles "Well..I'll find somewhere...I'll see Jeanne and you there beautiful tomorrow" before turning to leave. Sirix gives a final flirty look and flick of the tail before leaving herself. When she turned the corner to meet Jeanne...she melted into the soft lounge chair..swooning over whom she just encountered.