Flashbacks

Ok ok ok so I'm finally updating now because I'm on winter break for 2 weeks but I have like 4 Christmas dinners to go to for the next 4 days sooo yeah. But anyways enjoy!! Oh and btw this chapter will mostly be in Tsunade's POV so if I don't specify which POV it's in the it's most likely Tsunade!!

Tsunade's POV

I let a few tears escape before wiping them away and taking a seat in one of the hospital chairs.

I looked up and asked the nurses to give us a minute and one of us will get them when where done. They all nodded and left the room.

I took in a deep breathe and began.

~Flashback~

(Yeet in this story Naruto and the friends are 15 or 16 even tho I know they aren't but Yeet it's meh book and dis is how it gooooooooesssss!! Ok I'm done nowww you may continue).

It was 15 years ago when the nine tailed fox Kyuui (help me if I'm wrong about if I spelled it wrong please😂. I'll give Who ever helped me a shoutout) on October 10th, attacked the village and was sealed away killing the 3rd hokage, who was Naruto's father. But while it was happening I was helping Naruto's Mother give birth(insert help here on Naruto's mums name) to Naruto, but as she was giving birth, she died.

~8 years later~

Naruto has been kicked out of orphanage after orphanage, while I was become the fourth hokage, so I could take in Naruto for myself to protect him, after I had become hokage I failed to realize Naruto was being beaten to death by the villagers. I had only found this out three days after when Naruto came running around a corner and bumping into me with villagers running after him, he had cuts and bruises all overbid tanned skin. The villagers stopped running after they saw me, and had been banished from the village.(or so she thought... cough cough the Konoha council are those people cough cough).

(YEET I don't know if that is consider a flashback but it's the first flashback type thing I've ever done so DeAl WiTh It)

~flashback over~

I had finished telling them about Naruto's passed(I'm to lazy right now so I'll dedicate a full chapter explaining Naruto's past and what not) and had broken down into tears.

Sakura ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Um Lady Tsunade, is this why your so protective over Naruto?" Hinata asked her innocence showing more then ever.

All I did was simply nod my head, tears still escaping my eyes. A few moments of silence had passed, and I wiped the tears away, I had finally looked up to see if Sasuke was taking this newly found information ok, but I knew that wasn't going to happen.

Sasuke had so much anger I've ever seen, and his eyes where becoming red(hahaha did I forget to mention that nobody know about Sasuke's Sharingan lmao) with a black circle and three curved triangles (Lmao me trying to describe something) this was happening in both his eyes while all three triangles rotated around the circle.

I then realized, Sasuke Uchiha had the sharingan eye or should I say eyes, his feeling for Naruto must have someway triggered it. I looked around the room and everyone was staring at Sasuke...

Yeet ok I'm done for today and thank you guys and girl soooooo much for liking and commenting on my book, y'all are amazing people and I Love ya alll soo much. And if you want a place in my book somewhere comment on my next chapter once I post it, but only the first five people will be chosen so be sure to like and comment on all my chapters and give me a follow to get a higher chance on being chosen.! But see ya all next time and byeeee!!