1

Do fairies really have tails? Do they even exist... Like them, this place as an eternal mystery... A never ending adventure!

"LET'S GO REN!!" The flame-brained idiot named Natsu yelled at me.

"I'm coming Natsu!" I called back to him

"hey stop yelling at her flame-brain!" Gray yelled at the fire dragon slayer standing next to him

I laughed a bit at them and picked up my exceed companion, Stella. I ran to the rest of my team and walked through the small gate surrounding the equally small guild hall.

"So are you guys going to tell me what this job is yet?" I asked

"Are you worried?" Lucy asked me.

"Just a little bit. What is it?" I asked

"It's a Dark guild that's planning to attack a village near crocus. Due to the distance we're going to have to take a train there." Erza told me.

"oh. well that's not too bad." I responded

"The dark guild is called the Neverseen." (Keeper of the lost cities reference) Happy told me

"THE NEVERSEEN?!!" I asked

"Yeah why?" Lucy asked

"That's one of the most dangerous dark guild in Fiore. It's also one of the most powerful in the Shadowy Guild underworld" I told them

"Really how so?" Erza asked

"They've been said to be responsible for multiple murders that have taken place in that area." I explained

The rest of the team stopped moving and it took me a moment to realize that they had stopped.

"Are you guys coming?" I asked turning my head towards them

"HOW ARE YOU STAYING SO CALM?!?!?!?!?" They all exclaimed at the same time.

"I'm not sure." I told them and kept walking.

Oh! Sorry! I just jumped in there didn't I? Well my name is Serenity Cheney! Well that's the surname me and my brother made up back when we were kids. We never knew our real last name so we went with the first name that popped into our heads and that we both liked. Anyways I am a member of the fairy tail guild. At the moment I'm 15. Fairy tail is a wizard guild in Fiore and we used to be the most powerful guild. That is until some of our most powerful guild members disappeared during our S-Class trials. It was seven years ago when I was only 8 at the time. Now... well a lot has changed. We went from the strongest to the weakest in only seven years. Our guild recently got our strongest members back so I'm not that worried now. Now that their back we're going to reclaim our spot as the most powerful guild in Fiore! If you we're wondering the most powerful guild at the moment is a guild called Sabretooth. I've heard that was the guild my brother joined. No. I know that's the guild he joined. He's one of the twin dragons. The twin dragons are two dragon slayers. The Light and Shadow dragon slayers. They aren't actually related but their called that because their powers balance each other out. We're going to beat their damn guild even if it kills us. Anyway the people I'm with at the moment are my team. We call it team Natsu. For some idiotic reason. The team at the moment consists of Natsu who is our fire dragon slayer, Gray our ice-make wizard, Erza our reequip wizard, Lucy our celestial wizard, and Wendy our Sky Dragon Slayer. Oh not to mention our exceeds Happy, Carla, and Stella. Sorry if this was so long but I'm trying to cram a bunch of info in so I don't have to explain it later. I think that's all you need to know for now. Everything else I'll add in when I see fit. Anyway this has taken to long. let's get back to the actual story.

"You know maybe we should leave this job to someone else." Wendy suggested

"Absolutely not! We promised to take on this job and we are going to follow through with it." Carla scolded her friend.

"I'm sure it'll be fine Wendy. I mean how bad could it be?" Natsu asked wile punching the air

"Did you hear what Ren said Natsu?" Happy asked

"Come on guys lets move. The sooner we get there the sooner we can help those people." Erza said

I nodded in agreement and continued to walk towards the train station. This is the start of a new adventure!