6

Serenity's POV

We started training. Mr. Aizawa wasn't wrong about our quir- magics being complete opposites. He can temporarily erase quirks by looking at a person where as I can temporarily make someone's qu- magic stronger by touching someone. After just a few hours he had taught me how to not enhance without absolutely meaning to. I mean I still wasn't very good at it but according to him I was improving.

"Your doing good kid." He told me

"Thanks... I have a question though." I told him

"Oh? What would that be?" he asked

"Why did you volunteer to help me? Don't get me wrong I'm thankful but why?" I asked him

"I'm not sure. You needed help so I decided helped you." He told me

"Oh ok." I responded looking up at the sky to tell the time

"Do you guys want to win these games that badly?" He asked me

I nodded.

"The GMG is for our guilds honor. Winning means everything. Our guild needs to win this for us to ever be taken seriously again." I explained

"How's training going for you guys?" A voice asked from behind us

I turned around and saw Kaminari standing there. I shrugged at him and walked away to meet up with the rest of the group. The next day I decided to train with my elemental powers on the beach. I took a deep breath and placed a hand on the ground below me. Levy was standing a few feet away with something that could measure the force of the earthquakes that I made. The ground started to shake violently and everyone around us was knocked to the ground.

"WHATS THE HELL IS GOING ON?!" Bakugo yelled

I stopped my earthquake and stood up. Everyone looked at me dumbstruck as I proceeded to fall to the ground due to the amount of magic energy that I had to use. Levy, Juvia, and Erza rushed over to me. Erza and Juvia helped me up and I leaned on them as Levy held the device up to my face. 9.8 is what it read. My face lit up.

"Oh wow! That's the most powerful one I've ever caused!" I exclaimed happily

"That was caused by you?!" Izuku asked

I nodded weakly. As I tried to stand up I ended up almost falling again causing me to get caught by Bakugo.

"Sorry." I mumbled

"Why did you get so weak all of a sudden?" He asked me in his usual grumpy tone

"Our magic is tied to our energy and life force. You use too much it tiers you out and you could risk getting yourself killed." I told him.

Virgo then appeared underneath Lucy saying that she needed our help in the spirit world so that's how we ended up going to the Celestial Spirit World. It was beautiful and really not at all what I had expected it to look like. We spent the whole day in the celestial spirit world partying. That was until we got this news.

"A day in the Celestial Spirit world is equivalent to six months in the human world." Virgo explained.

Let's just say that once we got back we felt horrible.

"Can someone send us back in time for once?" Gray complained

"THAT JUST MEANS THAT WE HAVE TO WORK HARDER IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WE HAVE!!" Erza exclaimed

Natsu also joined in with Erza's excitement. I nodded and stood up pumping my fist in the air with a huge smile. Erza and Natsu were going to walk down to the shore when a bird landed on Natsu's head. It had a letter tied around the foot of it. It said that we had to meet a person in the woods. It sounded a lot like a threat to me. I glanced at the others and we all seemed to agree that we should meet them. I have a bad feeling about this.