3

Serenity's POV

We were fighting the Neverseen when one of them cast a spell that caused the sky to split open and a group of people fell through. I rushed over to one of them and asked if they were ok. He gave me a blank look and passed out. I rushed over to the rest of them to find most of them passed out from the fall. Four of the people pushed themselves up. One of them was a tall woman with long spiky black hair. Another was a tall man with blonde hair and headphone's with spikes on them. kinda like Lauxus'. There was another blonde male but he was scrawnier then the other. The final one was a tall man with semi long black hair and red eyes. He looked familiar. I took a deep breath and ran over to them who looked shocked to see me.

"excuse me for asking but who are you?" The tall woman asked politely

"I could ask the same for you." I responded.

There was and explosion and I shot fire at one of the Neverseen members. Eventually we had won the fight. I turned back to the four who weren't passed out.

"Who are you?" I asked them

The woman answered

"I'm Nemuri Kayama or Midnight." She told me

The scrawny blonde answered next "My name is Toshinori Yagi or All might"

"I am Hizashi Yamada or Present Mic." The other blonde told me

The black haired male answered "Shota Aizawa or Eraser Head"

I nodded

"what's your name kid?" Aizawa asked me

"Serenity Cheney the Elemental dragon slayer." I answered

"is that your hero name?" midnight asked me

"My what?" I asked confused

"Nemuri I don't think they have hero's here." Hizashi told her

"I don't think you guys are from here." I told them as the rest of my group ran over

"Your the people that fell out of the sky..." Gray said

"Indeed. Now if you don't mind telling us where we are?" Toshinori asked us

"This is the kingdom of Fiore.." natsu told them

"what are your names?" Midnight asked

I pointed to each of the members of my team and said their names,

"Gray Fullbuster our ice-make wizard, Wendy Marvel our Sky Dragon Slayer, Erza Scarlet our reequip wizard, Lucy Heartfilia our celestial wizard, Natsu Dragneel our Fire Dragon Slayer, and these are our exceeds Happy, Carla, and Stella. We're from the guild Fairy Tail. Right now though, those guys seem pretty hurt," I said gesturing to the others that fell with them "We should get them to our guild hall so we can heal them easier."

"Where is your guild?" Aizawa asked

"It's about an hour from here but I can make a portal to get us there faster." I told them

"WAIT YOU COULD HAVE PORTAL TRAVLED US HERE THIS WHOLE TIME!" Natsu yelled

I smiled and nodded at him as he glared at me and the others laughed. I waved my hand and made a portal straight to our guilds infirmary. The ones currently conscious helped us carry the others through the portal. I learned that they were from a world where they have things like quirks. It was kinda like magic but they were born with specific quirks instead of learning like we did. They explained to us how they got there, which kinda sound like how Mayumi told me I got here. through a portal. When the others woke up we explained to them where they were and how they got there. They also introduced themselves and told us their quirks. That Bakugo kid is kind head strong and a way more violent version of Sting Eucliffe. he kinda looked like him too. Kaminari and Lauxus got along pretty well. So did Wendy and Izuku. We introduced the adults to Master Makarov who agreed to help them to get back to their realm.

"What did you say your name was?" Todoroki asked me

"Serenity Cheney." I told him

"I was meaning to ask about your last name." Aizawa told me

"Oh well I don't think it's actually my last name. Me and My brother never really knew it so we made one up." I told him

"You have a brother?" He asked me

"Yes but I don't talk about him." I responded looking away.