5

Picture above is Serenity

Serenity's POV

When we got to the beach I quickly found a secluded area for me to practice my dragon slayer magic. I've been trying to tap into my dragon force but to no such luck. The closest thing that I've got from it would have to be that I can form Dragon wings but that's only happened once and I would much rather forget about when that happened. According to Natsu and Gajeel I used my dragon force once but then I proceeded to immediately pass out and almost die due to using too much magic. Anyway I hiked up a cliff that I found and looked down. It was really high up and if my wings won't come out I would die. I backed away from the cliff so I could get a running start. Just as I was about to start running I heard rustling behind me. I turned around and immediately got into a fighting position. Then Izuku, Momo, Todoroki, Bakugo, Uraraka, and Mr. Aizawa came out.

"What are you doing?" Uraraka asked me

"training." I responded calming down and going into a running position.

"Are you going to jump off?!" Bakugo asked

"Yup! My dragon force might work of I'm in a life or death scenario." I explained

"That's a terrible idea!" Aizawa exclaimed

"Wait before you jump! Yayorozo Uraraka could you go down and catch her in case her magic doesn't work?" Izuku asked

They both nodded and ran down. I peaked over after a few minutes and saw them standing there. On 3.... 1... 2... 3! I ran to the edge and jumped off. I was free falling fast towards the rocks. I shut my eyes and started to focus.

'Come on... Wings....' I thought

Just as I was about to hit the rocked I felt giant leathery dragon wings sprout from my back. they worked on their own and suddenly I was launched into the air. It felt so nice to fly on my own without having to have Stella carry me. I flew up, back to the cliff and saw that the little group that was up there had expanded to everyone that had come with us. I might not have completely unlocked my dragon force but I'm getting there. I landed on the edge and was semi tackled into a hug by both dragon slayers that were with us.

"Ren~Sama you did it!" Wendy exclaimed

"Somewhat." I responded with a smile

"Hey it's still progress right?" Natsu asked with that idiotic smile.

"That was amazing!" Izuku said in awe

"Their just wings guys." I mumbled

"It's still really cool!" Happy exclaimed happily.

"It shows that you have grown in the seven years that we were gone." Carla told me in her usual sophisticated voice.

"She sure has! I should know since I was there with her!" Stella said with a smile at the other exceeds.

"I still have a lot to practice." I told them

"Like what?" Todoroki asked

"Well for one I still have to practice my control over the elements and I have to learn how to control my enhancing ability's." I explained to him

"what is here to practice with that magic? It's just making a person more powerful." Iida told me

"Think of it this way. If I touch the wrong person, such as an enemy, their magic is enhanced giving them a serious advantage. I can't control it at the moment but with the training I think I can learn to control it." I explained walking away from the crowd.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Mr. Aizawa.

"My ability might be the complete opposite of yours but I might be able to help you." he told me

"Your... Offering to train me?" I asked

he nodded. I'm finally going to learn how to control the ability I was born with... The question was on my mind though. Why would he want to help me?