Welcome to the Tower

↳ Welcome to the Tower

"She's the one

"She's the one... the perfect weapon." A man sat, observing a girl sitting alone in a cell from a security camera.

"After all the failed experiments..." He whispered to himself maniacally, looking down at his bloodstained hands, giggling.

"That girl was the only one who survived." He watched as the girl played with the shinsu she had gathered, before making the power she had summoned disappear. She knew that it was no use to try to escape.

From the beginning, the only home she has ever known was that cell. It was cold, and dark. She couldn't remember how it felt to be warm. She spent her days isolated, and when someone took her out of her cell, it was to conduct another one of their 'tests'.

Ever since she was young she had wondered what it was like outside gloomy room. Where things different? Was there light somewhere in the dark world she knew? Should she still hope that her life would change?

Would she ever be free?

Minutes turned into hours, hours into days. The girl rocked in the same corner, nothing but a tiny light to keep her company.

"Subject 707." The same two guards commanded, pulling her out the cell like they did every week. "Don't try anything." One of them ordered, his voice devoid of emotion.

She stayed limp, following their commands, her white hair shielding her face. Each step echoed after the other as she was shoved into a lab.

"Try 707. Test subject will need one more injection before the process will be complete."

She was used to it, the cool needle piercing her skin. She could tell that they weren't normal needles, though. The pain wasn't brief, instead it lasted for hours. She'd scream from the pain until she slept when she was younger, but now she couldn't feel anything. Everything was numb.