Hansung's examination

"Arghhhhhhh!!" She heard a scream emanate from the locked room once again, the test guide, Yellowy, still had a smile on her face, indifferent even after all the commotion

She thought back to when the first team had went into the room.

"Waiting is so boring." Khun dragged out, sighing.

Bam just looked around in awe of his surroundings.

"What's so interesting Bam?" Khun asked, they were just in a room after all.

"Huh? N-no... it's just... I've never been in such a bright place..."

"Oh, you too?" Kiara laughed, "I'm not used to being in such a bright place either."

Khun looked at them strangely. Those two just keep on getting weirder and weirder.

"Um... Khun...?"

"Yes?"

"That blue thing, is that what's called the sky?"

"Yeah... why are you asking such obvious things?–"

"Oh!" Bam exclaimed, "So it is the sky! I heard that when you go up into the sky, you get to see bright stars!"

"I didn't hear that before." Kiara said wistfully, looking up to the sky, imagining a bunch of tiny lights scattered in the dark sky.

"But that's just a legend." Khun brought her back to reality, "Everything here is fake, the sky's made of shinsu, and the moon's just a light ball. Maybe they're real in the outside world, but not here in the tower. Let's just focus on the test for now–"

A piercing scream interrupted him, and that was only the first time she heard it.

•••

"Hey." She felt a hand grab her shoulder. She jumped in her seat.

"Couldn't you give a little heads up?" She turned around, just to give a little yelp, "whoa what happened to your eyeballs..." she said a little creeped out.

"Well, you guys did seem worried. We're all on the same boat here, so I decided to give you guys a huge hint about the test."

"Hint?" Khun didn't trust the guy at all, "how would you know?"

"Deduction." He ignored Khun, "don't you see, the biggest clue is given every time! It's time. See? Those who didn't scream all passed in 4 to 5 minutes. But the teams that passed 5 minutes all screamed. They're giving us a hint on purpose–"