Irregular

↳ Irregular

"Amazing... so many people passed the test." Bam said in awe, holding Rak's humongous hand.

"They all look so strong." Kiara commented from on top of Rak's shoulder.

"Well... Looks like there are more that a 100 of us. They're the chosen ones for sure. Be careful, don't underestimate any of them. They're all ferocious enemies." Khun warned as he held onto Rak's other hand.

"But I'm sure we're the strongest team." Khun added.

"Yes!" Kiara agreed, joining Khun, "Because our leader is–"

"Mr. Crocodile!" Khun finished.

"True." Bam laughed.

"Who's what? you tricky turtles?! My only teammate is Purple turtle! Get your hands off me!" He roared, swinging Khun and Bam off.

"Mr Rak!" Kiara yelled.

"Yeah Mr Crocodile! How can you do that to a teammate?" Khun commented, acting hurt.

When they came to a stop, Kiara slid down Rak's shoulder, stretching as she got to the ground. "Is the next test checking who can sleep the longest? I'm more than ready to do that." She suppressed a yawn.

She could hear a fight break out nearby, something about someone... losing an arm? Kiara wasn't sure.

"They seem to be fighting during the break, should we stop them?" Bam asked.

"Leave them, they'll be stopped soon." Khun shrugged it off.

"Did you not understand? No fighting during break time." A blonde figure spoke up, standing on top of a stage.

"You didn't take my words seriously, did you regulars? I'm the test administrator Lero Ro."

"Test administrator...? Then you're... R-Rank..." the person who lost his arm trailed off.

"Yes... I'm a ranker of the tower."

"D-Damn." The boy stuttered, but he tried to stay cool. "You better be grateful I didn't kill you now!" He yelled to the person he was fighting.

"Well, well. You are a feisty crowd, huh?"

"He's good..." Bam remarked.

"Yeah, he stopped the fight so easily!"

"Well, he's a ranker and the test administrator. What do you expect?"