Team Building Exercises

"Mic test! Mic test! One two three

"Mic test! Mic test! One two three."

Kiara didn't want to wake up, but when she tried to sleep again, the person spoke again.

"Hello everyone!"

Kiara forced herself to sit up. What now?

"All the regulars that have made it to the tower! We sincerely welcome all of you to the second floor, Evankhell's floor!"

She squinted at her surroundings, not able to see much other than grass. When did it get this bright? She couldn't help but look up to the wide blue sky in awe. But what caught her attention was the huge ball of light in the middle. ...Is that the sun? She thought to herself, smiling at the feeling of warmth. For some reason, she felt like she had always been left in the dark. She felt like she had always felt cold. She liked the change of weather.

"This floor is also called the 'Floor of Tests'! Here we carry out the final test to make sure that you are qualified to go up the tower!"

"The first test is simple! There are 400 regulars here! Narrow down that 400 to 200! The test finishes when 200 of you are left! Ready... begin!"

Not a second passed before a man suddenly charged towards her, a knife in hand.

Just like before, she raised a hand, and the man froze. She sighed in relief. "Wow, I'm gonna die." She mumbled to herself.

"That wasn't very nice..." She grumbled at the person who tried to kill her. The guy almost gave her a heart attack. "I'll be taking this." She took the knife from his hands.

She walked away cautiously, tucking the knife away in her belt

Now... all I have to do is be one of the two hundred that survives the hunger games. She thought to herself.

She had just noticed the smell of blood lingered in the air, when she crashed into a black haired boy.

"I'm sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going!" Before mumbling, "don't kill me please."

"Kill you?" The boy asked. "I don't want to kill anyone. I-I mean, I don't think I'd be able to if I tried..." the boy rambled on, embarrassed.

"Oh." She smiled at the boy with gold eyes, "Thank you! You seem nice. What's your name?" She asked the boy.

"Bam the 25th Night." He answered.

That's a strange name.

"Well, Bam... do you want to team up? Because there's this guy right ahead with a ton of eyes..."

"Y-You... want to team up? Are you sure?! I'm not good at fighting... and I know nothing. I don't think I would be any help..." The black haired boy's eyes widened.