Bad new start?

Hold on

The coffee mug in Tweek's hands felt sweaty. Moving schools was scary. What if all the kids bullied him? Or he doesn't make any friends? Just thinking about that made Tweek want to pull at his hair. He knew he wasn't supposed. But he couldn't help it. It was instinct. The car came to a halt in front a general looking school. Yet, it still made Tweek anxious. "Honey, have a good day at school and make some friends, okay?" His mom bids him goodbye with a smile on her face. Tweek tries his best to smile through his nervousness and waves goodbye. He watches until the car drives all the way down the road before he turns towards the school. One look at the school made Tweek want to go crawl back in bed and stay there forever. But he remembered his dad wouldn't be to fond of the idea of him skipping his first day. So he swallows down his fears and steps inside. Immediately he's introduced to his new classroom. The moment he steps inside the classroom everyone is staring at him. He can't help but let out a little noise.

"Class today we have a new student joining us, okay. Introduce yourself Tweek."

Tweek shuffles anxiously where he's standing. "My name is Tweek Tweek and-argh! I just moved here."

"Okay, go take a sit over there by Craig."

As Tweek anxiously makes his way over to his desk, he can't help but overhear a bunch of kids giggling about him. Jesus, this was too much pressure!
Tweek sits down in his spot and hopes for the day to be over already.

During the middle of class a paper ball comes flying at Tweek. He can't stop himself from letting out a yelp. Immediately Mr. Garrison stops teaching and for the first time ever Tweek gets in trouble. "Passing notes? You think you can just do whatever you want Tweek? Well you can't." Garrison takes the crumpled up piece of paper from Tweek and reads it out loud. "Mr. Garrison is a big poo poo head and eats bloody tampons for breakfast."

The class instantly roars with laughter and Mr. Garrison's face is tomato red. "Tweek Tweak to the office now!"

Tweek was about to say he didn't write that note. However someone beats him to it. The boy with the blue chullo hat. Tweek recalls his name being Craig.

"He didn't write that. He did," Craig said, pointing to a fat boy a few seats away. Tweek couldn't help but take notice of Craig's nasally voice. Tweek hadn't really heard anybody have the dame sound voice like him in Denver. He thought it was cool.

"Cartman is that true?" Mr. Garrison asks Cartman angrily.

"No, of course not Mr. Garrison," Cartman says innocently.

Mr. Garrison turns his attention back to me and Craig. "Craig, I know how it to have crushes, but it is not allowed to lie for them."

"Yeah, stop lying for your boyfriend, Craig! Cartman interjects as he laughs.

Tweek feels his face heat up in embarrassment. Curious of Craig's reaction Tweek peers over him. His face is monotone just as he saw him the first time.

"Check their writing."

So Mr.Garrison did and Cartman ended up being the one who wrote the note. "Craig! You're totally gonna pay for this and your boyfriend!"

Craig stares at Cartman before flipping him the bird. Cartman's face blows up in anger, but before he could yell at Craig he's pushed out the classroom.

The rest of class went normal after that and the bell rings for lunch time. Tweek is about to thank Craig for what he did. But Tweek was met with a empty seat. Craig had already left the class room for lunch.
He would have to find Craig at lunch and thank him. He hopes Craig doesn't think that's weird.