Tattoo Mates - Part 3

Part 3

''Are you being serious right now?'' Normani asks her best friend, looking at her with big questioning and curious eyes.

Camila sighs and nods, burying her face in her hands in shame.

''Damn Mila, I never expected you to do that...'' Dinah mutters next to her. She shares a confused look with Normani who looks just as baffled as she is.

''I know... It's not like I wanted that to happen, it's just.. I don't know, my emotions were taking over and I just.. Ugh.'' She groans.

''Do you think I ruined my chances?'' Camila asks carefully, looking up through her tear filled eyes at her best friends. She watches Normani shrug carefully and it makes more tears escape her eyes instantly.

''Depends..'' Dinah says softly, stroking Camila's back comfortingly. Camila sniffles and looks up at her.

''On what?'' she whispers, and Dinah squints her eyes sadly at her.

''Depends on if you want to have another chance with her.'' She answers.

Camila gulps and nods, turning her eyes away from Dinah to look at the ground as she gets lost in her thoughts.

Does she want another chance with Lauren? Does she want to make things right? Will Lauren even forgive her for what she did?

Camila shakes her head. ''I don't know what I want.'' She answers honestly. Normani nods and looks at her intently.

''I think you do.'' She says, making Camila's eyes turn up to her.

''Would you be crying your eyes out right now if you don't want another chance with Lauren? Would you be this sad if you didn't want to give this another shot?'' she asks Camila, leaning forward in her seat a little.

Camila just looks at her, letting her words sink in.

''1-0 for Mani.'' Dinah says, agreeing with Normani's statement.  Camila nods, slowly realizing that Normani indeed does have a point. She's about to answer when Dinah's phone goes off, playing Beyoncé's 'Love On Top' loudly through the silent room.

She looks up to see Dinah rolling her eyes before answering.

''What?'' she asks shortly. Both Normani and Camila chuckle at the annoyed expression on Dinah's face, being able to guess who's on the other side of the line.

''No, I told you I'm sleeping at Mila's house tonight. Don't you ever listen?'' she asks, trying hard not to raise her voice but the annoyance is pretty clear. Camila smiles as she wipes away her tears. For some reason, Dinah and Scott's fights always seem like the perfect distraction for everything.

''I don't know what you're supposed to do all night. Figure it out, entertain yourself, I don't care.'' Dinah says, letting herself fall back on the couch and rolling her eyes once again.