Tattoo Mates - Part 5

Part 5

''You guys know you didn't have to drop me off right? I could have taken my own car.'' Camila says from the backseat in Scott's car. She sees him glancing at her through his rearview mirror for a moment before looking back at the road ahead of him.

''That's what I said too.'' He answers, earning a light slap on his shoulder from his girlfriend.

''Shut up. I just wanted to make sure Mila doesn't give in too quickly.'' Dinah says in an irritated voice and Camila leans back in her seat, knowing she just started an argument between Dinah and Scott. Once again.

''But can't she decide that for herself?'' he counters and Camila can almost see Dinah rolling her eyes, though she can't see the girl's face from the backseat.

''Yeah of course, but you don't know what Lauren did to her and I just don't want her to get hurt again.'' Dinah answers while a small smile makes its way on Camila's lips because of her friend's protectiveness.

''What the hell did she do then?'' Scott asks irritatedly, and Dinah groans.

''That's something between us girls. You don't need to know everything.'' She answers, not wanting to tell him the whole story of Lauren and Camila's tattoos before she has made sure Camila is okay with him knowing that.

''But I am good enough to drive you guys to her house?'' Scott says back, running his free hand through his short black hair and making a turn to the right.

''Well if it's too much for you, you can also walk.'' Dinah says back and now Camila rolls her eyes. Those two are not like fire and water, like their tattoo's say. It's more like Dinah is fuel to Scott's flame and vice versa.

''Look guys,'' Camila begins, seeing that they have entered Lauren's street. ''I appreciate you driving us Scott, and I won't let Lauren seduce me that easily Dinah. I'm not giving in, she has to show me how bad she wants me first. I won't make the same mistake twice, promise.'' She says, watching Dinah turn around in her seat while Scott mutters a 'No problem' to her.

''You better not Mila. Cause if you fall for her too quickly and I have to pick you up again when she leaves, I'm going to cut a bitch.'' Dinah says and Camila nods with a smile.

''I love your protectiveness Dinah, but sometimes you scare me a little bit.'' She answers playfully.

''Me too.'' Scott says, coming to a stop in front of Lauren and Ally's apartment.

''What the hell is that supposed to mean!'' Dinah exclaims, turning back to her boyfriend with wide and irritated eyes.

Camila chuckles and opens her door. ''Alright, see you guys later.'' She says quickly and gets out of the car. She can hear them arguing from outside and shakes her head. She takes a deep breath and looks at the front door.

Here we go.

''Mila! Do I need to pick you up tonight too?'' Scott calls out of the window, looking at her questioningly.