Angel radio

"What are they saying?" Sam says with great concern  *cas groans "there saying that they have found her, she's.........in heaven" cas says with surprise in his voice "we have to get to her.......now!!" After cas's headache went away they rush to the gates of heaven but when they get there, the whole place is surrounded by angels, they were going to make sure Kayla wasn't going anywhere. "Why hello cas" Naomi steps out of the crowd of angels "Naomi" cas looks surprised "I'm guessing your here for the archangel, what's her name.......arieal " "what?.....who?" sam says
with confusion "arieal is her name......you...didn't know that?, all angels were born with a name you know" sam just stares at cas "did you know this cas" cas tries to avoid the question "cas!" 

Knowing that cas wasn't going to answer Naomi starts to talk "as you know, all angels and archangels are created by god, when he was making archangels, he had made an archangel, but something about this archangel was different......it's was a girl, girls are against angel rules, and god commanded her to be killed, but Gabriel wouldn't have it, and neither would samandriel, they had both fallen in love with this "mistake" and they hid her from the angels of heaven for centuries, and they had given her a name, arieal, and together Gabriel and samandriel had taught her how to fight, how to protect herself from danger or any threat that could come her way, she was protected and well hid in heaven, up until the fall, then I'm guessing that's when you found her"

"So you knew all of this, cas" sam raises his voice "yes sam, I knew about all of it" " did you try and hurt her in heaven?, did you go after her" " yes sam, I did" cas looks at sam with regret from saying that sentence "cas what the hell?!? "Sam.... do you want to know why everyone wanted her dead, why everyone is after her, it's because of what this "mistake" will bring apon angels..... it's just like Nephilims, they are not supposed to exist, because they will grow into there full powers and will take over heaven along with hell, but now I see that she is not evil, she has been taught well......hopefully"