Torture

(Up in heaven)

"Ahhhh" you scream in pain as the blade slices your skin for the 10th time, you just watch dean. Sitting in the chair in front of you, tears rolling down his face as he watches...unable to do anything, you can tell how this is torture for him to watch.

One more cut is all you could take, when he cut you that last time....your rage grew so big that it felt like you were going to explode, your scream caused all the angels ears to bleed and cause them to fall to the ground in pain, the walls started to shake, the floor started to crack, the angels had let go of dean and he rushed over to you and cut you down, dean carried you out of the cage, stepping over all the angels, still laying on the ground, screaming in pain. You and dean race out of heaven, when you make it out, you find about 12 angels and you also see two familiar faces, sam and cas.

The four of you.... against 12 angels

Cas and sam are fighting with about 5 angels while dean is setting you down next to the impala "Kayla, it's going to be ok....we are going to be fine" "dean....don't.....there's to many of them" you look and dean with sorrow

Cas is laying on the ground with an angel blade to his neck and sam is unconscious laying on the ground  "Dean!" Dean reaches over to him and stabs the angel that was on top of him in the back but then the gate to heaven opens and about 20 more angels step out "give us back the girl" Zachariah says in anger with blood running down his face as he steps out of the crowd "give us the girl!!" Zachariah pulls out his angel blade, so does Castiel, "it's 20 against 2 how do you think this is going to go down" Zachariah's face is painted with a smile "I can't wait to kill you, you son of a bitch!"
Deans face is angrier than you've ever seen, all angels start running towards dean and cas, sam still unconscious on the ground